Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

So .. I have nothing against Nora, but she must remember that it was a while ago, she was there, and times have changed thus, that the girls have found a more convenience to be able to move freely in their own home without having to think of the zone as they step into when they are naked or want to have sex. Just look at Jessica before Nora came, yes, she could train for an hour naked in the living room, and she also had her camshows down there, which probably felt good for her. Since we have now seen how all the others could relax, Lima, Belle, Elisa, m, m to make both food and walk around freely and show their beautiful bodies that they so are created in. But the fact is, now, when Nora came in, everything became a little tighter with a small rigid safety spirit in the home. just like the girls now do not know how to do, to give respect to Nora. Sure, I think Nora has really changed since the last time she was in B1. yes she is more open and happier in the mind, which actually makes her even more attractive. But now there was conflict and that it was even three welded girls, and small throws common evil vibes against the same person, for me is not okay, then you know how cute Jessica has each against all and equally Irma, but now have demonstrated cold hands and a whole other side that we have never experienced before. So either they do not have the same strength as Nicole to be able to think for themselves what they want to do, or they do not want to be at loggerheads with Nora and they will follow her daily steps instead. Yes somewhat stiff and strange happened anyway. Really hope that everyone dares to conflict with the terms, than go wallowing around and talk shit about each other, run away from the problems do not solve conflicts. Good luck to you four deliciously beautiful. Love Peace and Happiness. ✨????

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Teddy 1 said:

I understand where you're coming from. I too think that Nicole is the most real of the Barcelona girls. I'm beginnings to tire of the 3 musketeers scenarios going on at present. Although I will always love Irma and her personality, not to mention her sexuality, but the others are sparking no interest for me any longer. I think It's their personalities that are ruining it for me. I thought I would never say such a thing but that's how Ive been feeling as of late. It's as if Jessica is trying to please the alpha females too much... Give me Nicole any day!!

Well you can't have her Teddy...:biggrin:

6 hours ago, Hilleman said:

So .. I have nothing against Nora, but she must remember that it was a while ago, she was there, and times have changed thus, that the girls have found a more convenience to be able to move freely in their own home without having to think of the zone as they step into when they are naked or want to have sex. Just look at Jessica before Nora came, yes, she could train for an hour naked in the living room, and she also had her camshows down there, which probably felt good for her. Since we have now seen how all the others could relax, Lima, Belle, Elisa, m, m to make both food and walk around freely and show their beautiful bodies that they so are created in. But the fact is, now, when Nora came in, everything became a little tighter with a small rigid safety spirit in the home. just like the girls now do not know how to do, to give respect to Nora. Sure, I think Nora has really changed since the last time she was in B1. yes she is more open and happier in the mind, which actually makes her even more attractive. But now there was conflict and that it was even three welded girls, and small throws common evil vibes against the same person, for me is not okay, then you know how cute Jessica has each against all and equally Irma, but now have demonstrated cold hands and a whole other side that we have never experienced before. So either they do not have the same strength as Nicole to be able to think for themselves what they want to do, or they do not want to be at loggerheads with Nora and they will follow her daily steps instead. Yes somewhat stiff and strange happened anyway. Really hope that everyone dares to conflict with the terms, than go wallowing around and talk shit about each other, run away from the problems do not solve conflicts. Good luck to you four deliciously beautiful. Love Peace and Happiness. ✨????

Quality post Hill...::)

• Upvote 2