Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, kris66 said:

The manipulate snake Nora is behind this again and her slaves follow her orders. I totally understand why Nicole does not want to use her time on these fucked up bitches! Go home Nora! The sooner the better!

you can't be serious..Nicole's problem is with Jess. Nora has nothing to do with it, Nora is the only one that Nicole talks to in Barca 1 atm and she's manipulative? I get you don't like her but even a blind man can see she has no problem with Nora

1 minute ago, delong1 said:

you can't be serious..Nicole's problem is with Jess. Nora has nothing to do with it, Nora is the only one that Nicole talks to in Barca 1 atm and she's manipulative? I get you do like her but even a blind man can see she has no problem with Nora

That's not entirely true, Nora chewed her out about interrupting her and Kiko

• Upvote 1

I hate to admit it but after several months of whatching these apt`s ivè come to the conclusion that barc apt1 and two is all about making as much money as possible out of our

poor empty wallets. Whithout showing to much skin exept for Nicole and a few others who can gladley be confident with the knowledge that they have satisfied our need to be vouyers!

In one way i`m glad i did pay for another month on the other hand i regret i did? But i will try to be as truthfull as i can and be neutral to what is happening in all the apt`s as i can.

• Upvote 1