Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, chipjack said:

He's spending the night when she's on her period, and willing to snuggle and look at stupid shit with her on her phone for hours. He must love the girl. Course, he's still playing with the pussy and rubbing the feet from time to time just to see if she's up for a tumble. Can't blame him.

Out of curiosity, if you were dating a girl who had cameras in her bedroom and strangers on the internet watching her 24/7, would you handle that as well as Miguel? I'm pretty sure I wouldn't. Especially if she lived with three other women who were always walking around in lingerie, masturbating, showering together, having group massage sessions...

I wonder if he knows about Nicole getting a nude (but non-sexual) massage from Ruslan the other night? Miguel came in afterwards and finished her off in style, but in his place, I'd be a little bit irritated about her getting felt up by another guy. Miguel's actually a helluva good catch. I hope things work out with these two.

If you read my post the day after I reckon she told him she had a massage, She told Rus where he could go and he stuck to the rules. There was Nicole's massage...Nothing she wouldn't have got in a normal massage parlour. I don't know if you were here on New Year when she brought her dildo out and asked Miguel to fuck her with it.... She's not shy with him so I don't see her keeping an innocent massage from him...

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If you read my post the day after I reckon she told him she had a massage, She told Rus where he could go and he stuck to the rules. There was Nicole's massage...Nothing she wouldn't have got in a normal massage parlour. I don't know if you were here on New Year when she brought her dildo out and asked Miguel to fuck her with it.... She's not shy with him so I don't see her keeping an innocent massage from him...

Probably told him. He seems remarkably okay with her line of work. That's hard to find. He's a keeper. 

Nicole is way more sexual experimental (openminded) than any of the other fakes in apt.1  Now she's giving Mr. Barcelona a footjob :)

P.S. he's got a much bigger and fat dick than the other guy (limpy) who visited a few days back.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Well I hope all the past Nora knockers have been paying attention for the last couple of hours to see the Queen at her best. While the young pretenders have been trying to over shadow her, Nora have proven she is still the best. Thank you Nora, the Queen reigns supreme 

LOL

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nagasoftshite here. I love this Nicole/Miguel thing guys. I know you want them to go at it like there's no tomorrow but there's been enough action for 1 night and these 2 are in love, so just enjoy a slice of REAL LIFE in a pretty unreal environment...:heart:

Honestly, I don't believe there is any love there.  They are just fuck buddies while she is in town.  I know there is a lot of you that want to see Nicole fuck the spaniard, but I'm sorry that it never interested me when I was a premium member.  But to each their own!!

1 hour ago, chipjack said:

He's spending the night when she's on her period, and willing to snuggle and look at stupid shit with her on her phone for hours. He must love the girl. Course, he's still playing with the pussy and rubbing the feet from time to time just to see if she's up for a tumble. Can't blame him.

Out of curiosity, if you were dating a girl who had cameras in her bedroom and strangers on the internet watching her 24/7, would you handle that as well as Miguel? I'm pretty sure I wouldn't. Especially if she lived with three other women who were always walking around in lingerie, masturbating, showering together, having group massage sessions...

I wonder if he knows about Nicole getting a nude (but non-sexual) massage from Ruslan the other night? Miguel came in afterwards and finished her off in style, but in his place, I'd be a little bit irritated about her getting felt up by another guy. Miguel's actually a helluva good catch. I hope things work out with these two.

He's just a horny fucking dude and has an easy lay.......nuff said!!