Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Nora's night - powered by Irma

Firstly GREAT to see that most probably these girls read our posts here....I (and a few others) criticized Nora a day back and Barca 1 decided to dedicate the whole night to Nora...Finally she showed that she can be intimate with girls...although still with restrictions...Irma should have been with her to help her get off...but it was all planned that way...

If that guy can make Jess and Irma get off then why not Irma and Nora.... (esp as the girls dont even trust the guy enough to share the room with him to sleep)...

Although still waiting for an exclusive Irma/Nora massage....Jess was just extra yesterday and just blocking the camera for most part and didnt even play with Nora...

Irma remains the QUEEN of RLC and massage champ....hope this leads to better things....!!!!

Meanwhile Barca2 should be closed....its a graveyard...

Nicole certainly got her fill of caballo Miguel last night and a late dawn breaker at noon and I have to say they do genuinely look as if they care for each other. I'm actually happy for them so could this be the first bit of real love on reallife? 

Now how about this for a scenario - after Nicole moves to b-2 this week into Michelle's old room and her girl friend arrives to take up shared residence in the big room. Give her about a week to settle in then Nicole invites Miguel over and introduces him to her friend and he ends up servicing the two of them in the big royal bed (at least he's big enough for it!) Well, that's what dreams are made of anyway Lol  :cool:

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Irma remains the QUEEN of RLC and massage champ....hope this leads to better things....!!!!

Putting it in capital letters is not going to make it true.

I appreciate your appreciation of Queen Nora but Irma is simply IRMA! (see what I did there). You cannot rewrite history and the mods would not have her deposed.

Actually I think proposed Princess/Duchess/My Lady of Fun and some of other titles.

Lady Nelly of the Smiles

Lady Kristy of the Buns (of Steel)

Lady Belle of the Dance/Showers

Lady Danaya the Bountiful

Lady Lola of the Parties

Lady Masha of the Deep Throat ... better Lady Masha of the Horn

Lady Megan of the Spheres

etc. etc.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Nicole certainly got her fill of caballo Miguel last night and a late dawn breaker at noon and I have to say they do genuinely look as if they care for each other. I'm actually happy for them so could this be the first bit of real love on reallife? 

Now how about this for a scenario - after Nicole moves to b-2 this week into Michelle's old room and her girl friend arrives to take up shared residence in the big room. Give her about a week to settle in then Nicole invites Miguel over and introduces him to her friend and he ends up servicing the two of them in the big royal bed (at least he's big enough for it!) Well, that's what dreams are made of anyway Lol  :cool:

That might be Miguel's dream too ... but I think Nicole's more than enough for a man to handle.

4 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

If Nicole goes to B2 with her girlfriend she will have her sleep on the couch at nite. She will have her  boytoy in bed with her. After two days she will be ignoring her friend.

I been wondering how this move might play out. Guess we'll find out soon enough. I hope the Nicole fans aren't to heartbroken if Miss Prefect turns out to be not so prefect.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Davidson33David said:

Who can give us another free site or jessica desabille? we want even in close-up! Thank you for your help.

There's a forum for Barcelona Cam girls and I think it's mentioned in that. It is quite expensive I believe but I could be wrong.