Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Body Painting on Friday and Massage Saturday.  I guess the Girls run out of ideas.         :biggrin:

Karaoke would be fun. Probably not sexy, but fun. Pretty girls singing badly is kind of amusing to me. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Body Painting on Friday and Massage Saturday.  I guess the Girls run out of ideas.         :biggrin:

Hey Stone Cold how are you! They are going for quality not quantity ideas I guess. :rolleyes: 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Nicole in bed appx 02 :55

Nicole asleep after playing around on phone appx 06:25

Just kidding. It's easy to pick on her about her phone addiction, but she might just be one of the top 10 Clash of Clans players in the world for all we know.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, chipjack said:

Nicole asleep after playing around on phone appx 06:25

Just kidding. It's easy to pick on her about her phone addiction, but she might just be one of the top 10 Clash of Clans players in the world for all we know.

yes it is- thanks chip

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0510 Nicole going to give sleep another try. Over 2 hours trying to get to sleep and on the mobile all the time.

If she really wanted to get some sleep....there are ways.   She don't give two shits about sleep,  she gets that when she's out of the apartment!!

11 hours ago, Zinc said:

Once Irma gets old....she should work as an independent consultant on teaching girls how to be popular on RLC...dos and donts...

LOL  If she don't start wearing a Bra. Her tit's will be hanging to the floor when she gets old.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 4