Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

She lives!

hopefully she didn't get any bad news like last time, when that mess in Turkey happened

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

She seems a little out of sorts, but nothing like that time thankfully.

Goodnight all

agree Ben- that was tragic

night

5 hours ago, Snakeater said:

Nicole will not do anything for B2. Her friend will end up on the couch to sleep since she will have her boyfriend over. She will be playing her music load as usual. She will either be gone most of the time or hiding in her room. What they need to do is stay where she is at and RLC can bring in a new girl and Danaya can have the big bed she needs and deserves.:biggrin:

I agree that Danaya needs the big bed.....that is all :)

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, MrBox said:

I do not take sides ... i like to watch all the girls (as long as they do not doing cam shows ::))

They are not that bad. ... Sometimes group behavior is something forceful. ... The people of a group confirm their actions reciprocally and may not even consider that they actually doing somthing mean. 

The issue is almost solved and Nicole seems strong.

BTW, with Nicole in B2, we may have two apartments in barcelona with fun and real action. ... :) ... I think this combination would have been better even without this argument (and bullying). 

Blah Blah Blah again.........those 3 are bitches, think their shit doesn't stink!!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

If reading these threads has taught me anything, it's that most people here don't really care about a girls personality as long as she shows tits ass and pussy. Or even worse, equate a girls personality with the amount of skin she shows.

And I've never been a Nora fan nor a critic, but to be fair on her, I hate it when people leave electronics on unnecessarily as well. Just shows you as a wasteful and non conscientious person. 

I'm starting to really like the new you!

6 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yeah she will be a lot better off away from Jess, i think she gets on well with Irma but with Jess there she cant get any time alone with her.

Jess is a bitch that thinks her shit doesn't stink......end of story.   The sooner she is gone the better!!

• Upvote 1