Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Teddy 1 said:

Aquí está mi pregunta! Jess parecía que no les gusta realmente el hecho de que Nicole tenía un chico sobre el sexo, pero no parece a la mente si Kiko viene a tener relaciones sexuales con Nora? Hipócrita o es? 

You yourself answer ... Nicole can be crucified, and nothing will happen (I do not want you to know that Nicole has not done very critical things from my point of view).
But the "Boss" can not take the opposite ... is more, you have to make the ball, if it can be ...
By the way, but you have noticed, I am criticizing the attitude of Nora, because she seems arrogant inside the house ... and as far as I know, she is another participant of the house.
And to be a leader ... this girl seems to me that you are not.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Nora es el pacificador y El Que Dirige el espectaculo. Nora de la reina.

Pacifier? And why leave tonight, let so much ground be marked among the girls?
Because she takes sides for B1, instead of trying to have good understanding between all the girls?
Or does she just look for her "friends"?

12 minutes ago, vortios said:

Pacifier? And why leave tonight, let so much ground be marked among the girls?
Because she takes sides for B1, instead of trying to have good understanding between all the girls?
Or does she just look for her "friends"?

different direction, 1/ nora just had sex with her bf, 2/ why do they all have sex with music playing, 3/ most important, after having an intimate moment, don't get on your damm phone!

5 minutes ago, sigfried said:

dirección diferente, 1 / Nora acaba de tener relaciones sexuales con su novio, 2 / ¿por qué todos ellos tienen relaciones sexuales con la reproducción de música, 3 / más importante, después de tener un momento íntimo, no se deje en su teléfono Damm!

And as you suggest ... this is the RLC world ...
Not everything has an easy explanation to what we see

By the way, very good questions.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, madwolf33 said:

its about time she shaved that mop off. but when they had their own place i would watch nora go a week with out a shower.  and i still dont like her

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

That one left you Speechless.    :biggrin:

absolutely- she thought she had balls instead hahahaha:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

2 hours ago, Teddy 1 said:

Here's my question! Jess seemed to really dislike the fact that Nicole had a guy over for sex but doesn't seem to mind if Kiko comes over to have sex with Nora? Hypocritical or is it? 

Kiko likely employs her. Not much she can say.