Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎26 at 10:07 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree 100%,  every girl should own a mop :)

I check in with all the apts. do not stay at one to long unless something interesting is going on. If Nora is up to her hijinks I just move to another for awhile. But she is nice to look at neked tho.

54 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They aren't fooling anybody lol

I like them fondling each other's buttocks but I'll be honest I do look at and go, here we go again. I am quite happy viewing the spectacle rather than watching something so deliberate. And yes you might say The Goddess's shows are deliberate as well but they are so spectacular we forgive her anything.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I like them fondling each other's buttocks but I'll be honest I do look at and go, here we go again. I am quite happy viewing the spectacle rather than watching something so deliberate. And yes you might say The Goddess's shows are deliberate as well but they are so spectacular we forgive her anything.

I hear what you're saying BB but I was kind of implying that it goes further when not seen lol.  Have a good day....hope you're feeling good today!!