Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

6 hours ago, odpegleg said:

Irma can run around naked now that Nora is gone.  maybe Danaya will come visit and spend the night tomorrow 

This shows how different tastes we can have - these two girls´ bodies remind me of my late mother and I always turn page when they appear. Please get us new Jessica/Michelle -type fresh girls (but not cam girls)!

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

This shows how different tastes we can have - these two girls´ bodies remind me of my late mother and I always turn page when they appear. Please get us new Jessica/Michelle -type fresh girls (but not cam girls)!

Different indeed, I'd rather watch a curvy girl (Irma, Danaya, Adele, Stella) than a skinny girl any day!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

So the wait begins guys......:confused:

I would say we are going to get someone totally new rather than an old favorite today, I know my Ilona is not coming and im guessing she has a BF now so would she be the same Ilona ? im not sure. There are a few possibilities of girls that could come back but ill stick with the guess of a new girl. Its not often the new girl gets the big room right away though.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

I would say we are going to get someone totally new rather than an old favorite today, I know my Ilona is not coming and im guessing she has a BF now so would she be the same Ilona ? im not sure. There are a few possibilities of girls that could come back but ill stick with the guess of a new girl. Its not often the new girl gets the big room right away though.

They might juggle the girls around while UM, so the new girl gets Jess's room. Mind I think Irma is perfectly capable of juggling herself...:blush: