Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nothing was ever going to happen tonight...

It was a meet and greet like predicted. I think i better go to bed, early start again, im only going to get wound up with the BS conspiracy theory's !

Goodnight  

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Dreamer24 said:

I know that Estelle is a lot more shy than Nichole, and she has never been as "open" as Nichole. Not saying that's bad -- it actually makes it more sexual than jus ripping your clothes off sometimes.  Both are fine at certain times.     Nichole is by far the most open and has a lot more open sex.

Dreamer- glad to see your back- I don't think you will ever see Estelle be that open, if at all, that is the way she is

Just now, wathou said:

Jeesus, now you are just making repeat my self over again ... if you want the so called "real life" u are talking about go watch the other appt i think there is plenty of ( boring at least to me :P ) normal/real couple in the other appt, the whole concept of b1 & b2 is girls ( not dudes) being in vacation and having some fun ... not couple but GIRLS. I taught it was an easy concept to get ... 

Do you saw the images euromike posted with all the action between girls. .... This is what a lot of people want to see in B1 and B2. ... but ... It is simply not there. Any action in barcelona was related to a guy, even the party nights. 

Keep out the guys would make this place useless. ... I do not get why people ignore this simple fact.

Just now, wathou said:

Jeesus, now you are just making repeat my self over again ... if you want the so called "real life" u are talking about go watch the other appt i think there is plenty of ( boring at least to me :P ) normal/real couple in the other appt, the whole concept of b1 & b2 is girls ( not dudes) being in vacation and having some fun ... not couple but GIRLS. I taught it was an easy concept to get ... 

Your wasting you time trying to talk to him. His idea of real life is narrow minded. Most of us understand that if the girls want guys around then they'll invite them. No matter what any of us think. He doesn't get that the girls don't always want guys around. He thinks they can't have any fun without guys. Thing is he doesn't see what he's making himself look like.

• Upvote 1

Inot upset things happen this way -- im upset I was right about tonight before it happened. I told my gf that these things happen and we jus gotta roll with the flow.      It's their life and they can reveal things how and when they want.      It will happen again so we shouldn't be so surprised the next time. As a long time RLC member said , hopefully the girls don't have to depend on Russ (Limp Dick) lol!!!

12 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Dreamer- glad to see your back- I don't think you will ever see Estelle be that open, if at all, that is the way she is

That's what I meant Beaver -- she's nothing like most of the girls. I love her a lot -- something special to me about her.