Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Do you saw the images euromike posted with all the action between girls. .... This is what a lot of people want to see in B1 and B2. ... but ... It is simply not there. Any action in barcelona was related to a guy, even the party nights. 

Keep out the guys would make this place useless. ... I do not get why people ignore this simple fact.

i don't think anyone here expect girls orgy everynight ( the two that happens were rare and won't happen unless in the right circumstances), i enjoy the girls lingerie party/massage even if i know it is very unlikly they'll go further. And i don't mind that i really enjoy watching the girls having parties. If b1/b2 would end up being a swinger/orgy hotel i would get bored ( and there is vv/vh for that kind of stuff). And that "action" u are refering to, as far as i remember only a few girls had sex in those appt ( for me the first time it happens it's really great, then when it happen over & over the appt becomes like any other appt in rlc which i fing boring ...) and i think that's makes B1/B2 (K&K ?) that special and i hope i'm not the only one thinking like that ^^' 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Jess planning something in her room, lining up candles

I just don't understand how all these girls could still be awake after all that exhausting orgy during cam down time

(and they had to hustle to do it in 45 minutes) :dodgy:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Your wasting you time trying to talk to him. His idea of real life is narrow minded. Most of us understand that if the girls want guys around then they'll invite them. No matter what any of us think. He doesn't get that the girls don't always want guys around. He thinks they can't have any fun without guys. Thing is he doesn't see what he's making himself look like.

I always said that i like the parties if they are honest. Do you think the event today was honest?

If you actually think that the girls speend several month without to get to know some guys there, you would be stupid. ... Sure, it is way more easy for the girls to have everything real outside and just some teasing event inside the apartments. This is the idea behind K&K currently.  ... but ... It is simply not REAL LIFE at all. Hetro girls (as almost all girls in the cast of the  Barcelona apartments) are into guys. ... I know. ... Some here are caught in this girl-girl world, but this will always be the Ilusion without any real content.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Dreamer24 said:

That's what I meant Beaver -- she's nothing like most of the girls. I love her a lot -- something special to me about her.

ok- thought so, and yes there is a mystery about her- time will tell

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

I just don't understand how all these girls could still be awake after all that exhausting orgy during cam down time

(and they had to hustle to do it in 45 minutes) :dodgy:

People are actually believing you happy...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I always said that i like the parties if they are honest. Do you think the event today was honest?

If you actually think that the girls speend several month without to get to know some guys there, you would be stupid. ... Sure, it is way more easy for the girls to have everything real outside and just some teasing event inside the apartments. This is the idea behind K&K currently.  ... but ... It is simply not REAL LIFE at all. Hetro girls (as almost all girls in the cast of the  Barcelona apartments) are into guys. ... I know. ... Some here are caught in this girl-girl world, but this will always be the Ilusion without any real content.

Iagree Irma has a very special guy in her life. She gives Danaya tit massages but there's nothing to it except mainly friendship -- in a funny kind of way. People think she's very bi but I assure you she's very much into guys -- more so than girls.