Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Just removing things from the walls and just looks like she's prepping.

I'll really miss her too, even though her and Nicole never really made up. She's tougher than she looks, the little pixie, but I still see her as being cute, sweet and innocent. Of course we know otherwise but she has been the provider of some memorable moments in B1, especially the naked exercise which was totally out of the blue, and her real bate the other day, which, again, was unexpected...:heart:

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Someone knows if someone has left the house now. I heard the door clearly as it closed, but I did not know there was anyone in the house ...

Nobody in the house, irma left first early, then the twins after eating, and then jess after a bit of cleaning in her room

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

Nadie en la casa, Irma se fue primero temprana, a continuación, los gemelos después de comer, y luego Jess después de un poco de limpieza en su habitación

I have not recorded it, but anyone can see in the repetition, you can see the door open, and how you hear the door closed.
I do not invent anything.
And it can not be another door, because really at that moment, I have nothing more open RLC ... it's more I was not even seeing, but it's because I listen to the letters ... or I would have noticed.

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

If anyone wants, you can check between 15:25 and 15:35, you will surely check what I said.

@vortios is right. Some one did come in b1 but they stay in the entryway so i did not see who it was.Probably one of the girl dropping some thing off or getting some thing they left in the entryway

9 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Harley, Irma is no fake. IMHO. She is one of the most real girls in
the entire RLC project. And she is just like Dreamer described her
and probably a bit more to boot. The fact that she's so playful and
outgoing and friendly, may make her seem fake to you, but, Irma. Is.
No. Fake.

I know it's your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it, but in this
case, I think you may have read it incorrectly. IMHO

I'm not trying to take anything away from Irma.  I know the majority of you like her the most.  I don't see how you all are not tired of her yet!  SOS, day after day!!

I think she is fake as the day is long!  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

Just removing things from the walls and just looks like she's prepping.

She just too down the xmas lights which was long overdue anyway.  She may leave early though in the unfortunate event of family bereavement which she expected in that case there would not be much point in her returning.  

Ps that xmas tree has out stayed its welcome once again.  

• Upvote 1