Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Bit unfair mate! They've been nothing but perfectly friendly with the other girls, and they were playing along with the other girls at the B1 party before it went offline

How would you like a mother/daughter pair?  Brother/sister?  OOOOOOH yeah FATHER/DAUGHTER ...What is your limit?

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Bit unfair mate! They've been nothing but perfectly friendly with the other girls, and they were playing along with the other girls at the B1 party before it went offline

it's meant to be a joke Benfold lol. I don't take this all seriously at all like most guys here. Happyman88 was refering to them not getting naked and showing more skin. They don't need to show anything if they choose not to. They havent been there that long so cant expect that right away

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Benfold said:

20 something meant to say "thanks for the warm up girls !, good show"

14 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Reasonable question I think.

i guess i'm gonna draw the line to grand-mother / grand-daughter, ... 

No, more seriously, poeple that are disgusted by the idea of twins doing things together (not me that's for sure) i think u have to rest assure nothing "sexual" will happen between them or at least it is very unlikly. So no need to over react ^^' 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Yeah it is a bit unfair i don't see them doing anything wrong, they were listening to music and dancing and moving to it and its on camera so its going to look like a show, they are very pleasant and good looking girls. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, wathou said:

i guess i'm gonna draw the line to grand-mother / grand-daughter, ... 

No more seriously, poeple that are disgusted by the idea of twins doing things together (not me that's for sure) i think u have to rest assure nothing "sexual" will happen between them or at least it is very unlikly. So no need to over react ^^' 

It is exterm unlikely. ... First, because they are twins. ... Secondly, because there is no action between the girls when there is no guy in the house. ... Do you see any guys there?