Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

44 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Bit unfair mate! They've been nothing but perfectly friendly with the other girls, and they were playing along with the other girls at the B1 party before it went offline

True Ben. That's one of the many reasons it was so disappointing that the cameras went. One of the twins was topless very quickly. I was enjoying Angelina who I thought was showing a lot of personality and we could really have got to know this girls. Today has been more like wild Irma playing with plastic toys. It is very early days and my criticism was just aimed at this particular performance. BTW in similar circumstances I have suggested Belle might want to go to bed in case anyone thinks I'm taking sides.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, MrBox said:

It is exterm unlikely. ... First, because they are twins. ... Secondly, because there is no action between the girls when there is no guy in the house. ... Do you see any guys there?

Oh boy not again .... 

source.gif

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

How would you like a mother/daughter pair?  Brother/sister?  OOOOOOH yeah FATHER/DAUGHTER ...What is your limit?

First of all - although I have written about it (there were reasons) and they have often been explored on TV - mixed sex couples within a direct family are for biological reasons a total NO. However male/female cousins are fine just so long as the family don't make a habit of it. Mother/daughter I would feel uncomfortable about but certainly I can tell you these things are on offer - whether they interact I certainly don't know but I'm guessing dome of them do. But same sex carries no risk and therefore is 100% fine and really should be mandatory for hot twins :biggrin:.

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, wathou said:

i guess i'm gonna draw the line to grand-mother / grand-daughter, ... 

No, more seriously, poeple that are disgusted by the idea of twins doing things together (not me that's for sure) i think u have to rest assure nothing "sexual" will happen between them or at least it is very unlikly. So no need to over react ^^' 

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

First of all - although I have written about it (there were reasons) and they have often been explored on TV - mixed sex couples within a direct family are for biological reasons a total NO. However male/female cousins are fine just so long as the family don't make a habit of it. Mother/daughter I would feel uncomfortable about but certainly I can tell you these things are on offer - whether they interact I certainly don't know but I'm guessing dome of them do. But same sex carries no risk and therefore is 100% fine and really should be mandatory for hot twins :biggrin:.

Are you people actually discuss the possibility to see sex between the two? ... This will not happen. It should not happen. ... It is time to wake up. ... This is RLC!!! They are sisters.

Why the hell is everything in this thread about (most likely) hetero girls have sex  with girls. .... Why??? .... Hetero girls are into guys. ... Twins (exterm likely) do not have sex with each other.

People please ... come back to earth and accept that this apartment need more guys (at guests). ... :)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Are you people actually discuss the possibility to see sex between the two? ... This will not happen. It should not happen. ... It is time to wake up. ... This is RLC!!! They are sisters.

Why the hell is everything in this thread about (most likely) hetero girls have sex  with girls. .... Why??? .... Hetero girls are into guys. ... Twins (exterm likely) do not have sex with each other.

People please ... come back to earth and accept that this apartment need more guys (at guests). ... :)

I just got done saying that they will not have sex with each other

• Upvote 1