Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, chipjack said:

Alright, at the risk of pissing all of you off, I have to say it... if he's willing to sit through this movie just to hang out with Irma, he deserves a handjob.

Nevermind. He's picking a better movie. No handjob for HipsterTwit.

Nothing ever happen without guy in the apartment ... but ... Not ever time a guy was there something happend. ... My guess is today, there will be no action. ... but ...

It is nice to have a visitor there that need to speak english. It like to actually understand what is going on.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, chipjack said:

And he just told Jessica she'd look more intelligent with glasses. If I needed lessons on how to make women hate me, this guy could teach them.

Damn right he'd be the professor of that class. He's a pure ass!!

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, MrBox said:

Nothing ever happen without guy in the apartment ... but ... Not ever time a guy was there something happend. ... My guess is today, there will be no action. ... but ...

It is nice to have a visitor there that need to speak english. It like to actually understand what is going on.

your right- at least we can understand the conversation, and Irma's English is flawless

6 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Your not watching B2? rolling.gif

Just now, legrandrobert said:

Irma must be very desperate or super horny to take on this kind of PERSON notice i did not insult the guy.

Desperate she is if she gives him anything at all .

• Upvote 2