Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Irma is simply awesome. The way she handle humans is simply pleasant and engaging in the best way posible. She dances half-naked in the LR, but it still seem honest.

I also think that the guy is not as bad as some here think. ... It is good for people to have character and edges. It is very equal with Efim. Not to be perfect make people human. As long as they are not annoying, it is fine. This guy seems seems to be fine. 

Maybe he's REALLY interested in a relationship with Irma, and this is his way of demonstrating that he respects her or something. Like he's not interested in a one-night whatever... Maybe completely ignoring her while she dances half naked somehow plays into his master plan of seduction and romance.

I rather doubt it though.

Edited by chipjack
Confirmed - he's an idiot. His phone passcode is 5555.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, chipjack said:

Maybe he's REALLY interested in a relationship with Irma, and this is his way of demonstrating that he respects her or something. Like he's not interested in a one-night whatever... Maybe completely ignoring her while she dances half naked somehow plays into his master plan of seduction and romance.

I rather doubt it though.

I do not know why he is there. ...  but ... Do we really need to know this to have fun watching? ... Must every person be the same? ... Do they really need to have a plan?

3 minutes ago, johnny1990 said:

Il repeat what i said earlier.

He is gay, 100% gay.

You can see it in the way he moves/talk/play with his hair

Nothing is goin to happen

I also think it is not unlikely. ... but ... also not a 100% clear thing 

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I do not know why he is there. ...  but ... Do we really need to know this to have fun watching? ... Must every person be the same? ... Do they really need to have a plan?

My personal opinion, is that I would have more 'fun' watching a girl rub Irma's tits

• Upvote 1

Just now, Benfold said:

My personal opinion, is that I would have more 'fun' watching a girl rub Irma's tits

Maybe most people here would ... it happend a lot in this apartment ... and it will most likely happen again. Even with guys there. :)

... but ...

Without guys a massage seems to be the limit. Guys make the apartment more real. ... It is easy to see, even if this guy is a bit unusual. ... Did you not enjoy the english talking?  

One thing i can say about Poly and Nicole is they send there guy home when they get up.I think the girls are being nice to Irma by putting up with him because they like Irma. I also think Irma taking advantage of girls friendship and letting this guy hang around. He is a nut case.Don't no the reason he is there unless Irma is making a statement that she not Bi