Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Of course it was, but at least it was naked and brave so there was a WOW factor. And when Belle was not into it, I said she should go bed and get some sleep so I'm not being any different here. Like I said I recognise it's early days for them but if they were better actors they might be able to make it look less staged but there was almost no comment on camcaps which one might have expected.

i know what your saying and yes it does look staged at times, but it is the kind of thing Jess would do anyway, they were following every move off the tv for the yoga. Ideally though Jess should have been topless too. As for lack of comments i feel the forum has been quiet as a whole all evening.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Who wouldn't? Incest laws quite rightly exist because of the risk of bad genetics, no risk ergo it's OK - if they did it with their father/brother watching then maybe it's dodgy. Mother/daughter for some reason feels dodgier to me as well but sisters or better still twin sisters bring it on.

It is not ok in a lot of countries. ... In germany, for example, you can go to jail for up to 2 years for this. 

Expect the party nights there was never something more as some teasing between any girls in this apartments.  Why should this two be any different?

You people should get over your hetro girls having sex fantasy with each other. ... This aprtments need more guys, if you want to see sex. :)

13 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

i know what your saying and yes it does look staged at times, but it is the kind of thing Jess would do anyway, they were following every move off the tv for the yoga. Ideally though Jess should have been topless too. As for lack of comments i feel the forum has been quiet as a whole all evening.

Look in the pictures thread

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

If she is going to the club clothes really don't matter lol

true, but she usually dreeses up than what she had on, and if she is going to the club, she will be alone as Danaya is in bed. Maybe just meeting friends- ??????

2 minutes ago, cgehlen2309 said:

If she goes to her special club there are no clothes needed...... only toothbrush and panties to change

that's exactly what she took,i posted earlier that we wont see a lot of her now that she has found the sex club as pretty as she is with that body and her attitude and as sexual as she is she would be the star of such a place