Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 hours ago, MrBox said:

Do you really not see why he is disappointed? .... It is actually very simple ....

Exactly. ... He is jealous, because his virtual girlfriend is not in the apartment to give him a teasing show. He do not like that she is most likely with a guy or even visiting the so often mentioned swinger club. 

It took me some time to understand, but it is actually very easy. .... Most of this people are not interrested in the other apartments, because they are not interressted in the REAL LIFE of the residents. ... They want to create an artificial world in their mind as some kind of an virtual relationship. As soon as the girls move out of this fantasy, they get angry. ... This is also the reason why they get crazy every time a guy is in the apartment.

This people need RLC to be artificial, because they can not bear to see the REAL LIFE of the residents. ... If they would be here for voyeurism, they would like to see guests (as long as there are sympathetic) and hope for some development or even something exciting to see. Instead, this people are getting offended, because their virtual girlfriend is not doing what they want. ... It is kind of sad. 

no you get tired of watching the same people having sex or showering over and over again it gets old,the barc apts offer variety that's my interest anyways

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

no you get tired of watching the same people having sex or showering over and over again it gets old,the barc apts offer variety that's my interest anyways

I like to watch both but have no issue with people only like to watch the Barcelona apartments or the one of K&K&H. There are many resons to watch this apartment and I was not discussing them.

I pointed out why some here start to get angry about the girls having a REAL LIFE and start to insult them due to this doing. It is simply not ok to insult the residents no matter what. Especially since RLC is about the REAL LIFE., it should not be make bad in any ways. There is no reason to keep the REAL LIFE outside only.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Benfold said:

PoorlyHeartBoy.thumb.png.ae7ade1442b93e940fa39122faa05f18.png  5   11.65 kB

:biggrin::biggrin:

Every

Single

Night!

Let me guess - "Sorry but I agree with [insert retarded opinion here]!!! It's all smoke and mirrors but I can see through it!!! Well I am DONE with this website but I will be back tomorrow to tell you that I AM DONE AGAIN!!!"

LMAO tooooo funny!!  Benfold, you're a real work of art!!

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

... Every time someone on RLC speak english, I realise how much more fun it would be to actually understand what the residents are talking about all the time ...  I envy you a little, due to your language skills.

I was told: Lern russian!

24 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I pointed out why some here start to get angry about the girls having a REAL LIFE and start to insult them due to this doing. It is simply not ok to insult the residents no matter what. Especially since RLC is about the REAL LIFE., it should not be make bad in any ways. There is no reason to keep the REAL LIFE outside only.

For these people, real life is what they have created in their brains.

8 minutes ago, cwouters said:

I was told: Lern russian!

Englisch ist für mich schon eine Fremdsprache. Hier habe ich noch viel zu lernen. Ich denke nicht noch genügend Zeit zu haben, um noch eine weitere Sprache zu lernen. ... :)

In any case, i have high hopes in neural networks to solve this issue in the next few years. ... :) ... Simultaneous translation by Google (or Alphabet Inc.) will be the next big thing equal to Google-Maps.

34 minutes ago, MrBox said:

In any case, i have high hopes in neural networks to solve this issue in the next few years. ... :) ... Simultaneous translation by Google (or Alphabet Inc.) will be the next big thing equal to Google-Maps.

Or: The girls will forced to speak english. When I go to russia to work as a car salesman, I also have to speak Russian.

1 minute ago, cgehlen2309 said:

Or: The girls will forced to speak english. When I go to russia to work as a car salesman, I also have to speak Russian.

Maybe, some day they will have a mixed cast in barcelona. A cast from around the world. That would be exciting. ... but ... There is no need to enfore english on RLC. ... :)

2 minutes ago, cgehlen2309 said:

The reason that the girls don't speak English is because RLC doesn't want you to understand everything they are saying. It would potentially put the girls in harm's way because people would be able to understand them if they said 'I'm going to the park.' They would have to be very careful about everything they spoke about and that would not make for a pleasant environment for them, and they would not be able to behave naturally. 

You have seen how some people get super jealous and angry when the girls do something the viewer does not like, it would be a big problem if those people knew where the girls were all the time because they could understand them

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

The reason that the girls don't speak English is because RLC doesn't want you to understand everything they are saying. It would potentially put the girls in harm's way because people would be able to understand them if they said 'I'm going to the park.' They would have to be very careful about everything they spoke about and that would not make for a pleasant environment for them, and they would not be able to behave naturally. 

You have seen how some people get super jealous and angry when the girls do something the viewer does not like, it would be a big problem if those people knew where the girls were all the time because they could understand them

No I do not think so. There are enough users who understand Russian. Or Spanish.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, cgehlen2309 said:

No I do not think so. There are enough users who understand Russian. Or Spanish.

On this forum perhaps, but not when you consider how many people view RLC in total. Remember RLC is blocked in Russia