Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Like Irma hasn't done enough! Belle had a "date" with a potential sugar daddy which lasted about 30 hours, but like Irma it wasn't as though she didn't deserve the break, which incidentally wasn't all fun for Belle even though she got a lot of nice clothes out of it.

In my opinion, Irma has already finished with RLC since their last telephone conversation in the living room B1. So she will not care whether a blame from RLC comes, or not. Prove me wrong.

2 minutes ago, eremes said:

In my opinion, Irma has already finished with RLC since their last telephone conversation in the living room B1. So she will not care whether a blame from RLC comes, or not. Prove me wrong.

Can you be more specific or are you another Benfold?

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Can you be more specific or are you another Benfold?

She sat in the chair near the kitchen and the expression of her face told me that she was already far away. She did not look happy either.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Don't you think that by now, they would take down the Xmas Tree?  Enough already!!

Strange. ... but ... I think they like the increase of people viewes due to the flashing lights. ... maybe .... they do not even take it down at all this year .. ;)