Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Like Irma hasn't done enough! Belle had a "date" with a potential sugar daddy which lasted about 30 hours, but like Irma it wasn't as though she didn't deserve the break, which incidentally wasn't all fun for Belle even though she got a lot of nice clothes out of it.

Also worth mentioning that last time Irma was here she went to Ibiza with Ilona for a week - no complaints then, but since that time expectations have shifted...

32 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

These girls need to try something different...the dance party is so Over!

I really miss Irma and Nora there. I do not know why, but with them, it felt way more real. 

7 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Anybody know where IRMA is hiding ???

I hoped she will be back today, but it seems she is out for the weekend. ... Now, i hope that she got in contact with some nice people there and invite them back into the apartment. ... :) 

• Upvote 1

For those wondering, it's likely that Irma has gone to the party at a 'Castle' that the curly hair guy was talking about when he was in the apartment. He said it was for the weekend, so I expect to see Irma back tomorrow. I also expect that she will make up for lost time - after Ilona and Irma came back from their Ibiza holiday they upped their game if you recall, Ilona started using her dildo and they both started kissing each other which they hadn't done before

Nobody loves it more that me when Irma is in the apartment, but it is not fair to deny the girls a day or two away to live their lives. As a man in my twenties (just about!) I find myself staying in random places for a couple of days every few months, whether that be sleeping on a friend's sofa or spending some quality time with a girl if I don't want her to know where I live :biggrin:

Irma is far from 'done with RLC' and I bet the best is yet to come :heart:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I really miss Irma and Nora there. I do not know why, but with them, it felt way more real. 

I hoped she will be back today, but it seems she is out for the weekend. ... Now, i hope that she got in contact with some nice people there and invite them back into the apartment. ... :) 

I guess I enjoyed seeing Jess's fantastic hard body and the 3 of them drunkenly singing which reminded me a bit of my Uni days.  It was better than the cards and the dancing which went on earlier.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

For those wondering, it's likely that Irma has gone to the party at a 'Castle' that the curly hair guy was talking about when he was in the apartment. He said it was for the weekend, so I expect to see Irma back tomorrow. I also expect that she will make up for lost time - after Ilona and Irma came back from their Ibiza holiday they upped their game if you recall, Ilona started using her dildo and they both started kissing each other which they hadn't done before

Nobody loves it more that me when Irma is in the apartment, but it is not fair to deny the girls a day or two away to live their lives. As a man in my twenties (just about!) I find myself staying in random places for a couple of days every few months, whether that be sleeping on a friend's sofa or spending some quality time with a girl if I don't want her to know where I live :biggrin:

There is no issue with Irma speend the weekend out. ... Sorry, if i produced this impression. ... Still a bit sad, because it simply way more fun with her (and Nora) running the party (or dancing event). 

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Especially, and I know you suspect she won't, if Belle joins her - I think those 2 are made for each other.

Also I didn't know Irma was from Kazakhstan so thanks for that info. 

• Upvote 1