Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, West_California said:

& Sia...?

No not Sia again.

Luckily I hadn't switched off my feed so I heard them come creamed up downstairs, although I still found Jess far sexier, but maybe it's unfair to compare others against a body like hers. However I am jealous of you all watching the shower.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

She speaks Turkish, but she also speaks about 7 other languages

help me here Ben- also Itlaian, French & Spanish I think- am I close ???????

3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

She's a very talented woman. I remember the first time she had a phone call in English. You would not have guessed her origin. A VERY talented girl.

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Something like that, also Russian and Kazakh. I don't think her Spanish is good or she would have spoken with curly hair guy in Spanish (assuming he speaks Spanish, which seems likely)

Anyone know which is the twin in pink panties? She is much more comfortable with nudity and girl-girl contact than the other one

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She's a very talented woman. I remember the first time she had a phone call in English. You would not have guessed her origin. A VERY talented girl.

Haha that phone call, with the guy Paul right? She was trying to masturbate and he was going on about contracts :biggrin:

• Upvote 1