Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

One The DoubleMint Twins was just speaking English on her Phone ::):biggrin:

5873fdfc26f00c4a790e03611ccc607a.jpg

and were they requesting your presence ???????:biggrin::biggrin:

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

This right here is exactly what I've been talking about for a long time on CC,,Most guys love these girls when they are naked, having sex or masturbating,,but if they are fully clothed those same people turn on them and call them boring or not interesting to watch etc etc.

That's why I love these ladies for more than just nudity or sex,,,because I still want to be able to watch them even after they put back on their clothes or just simply doing other things around the Apt,,only a few ladies over the years have had the personalities to keep us interested no matter what they are doing...... And Irma is a perfect example,,she is never boring to watch.::)

You guys have to be fair and stop thinking unfairly sometimes,,,nobody can be turned up and be entertaining 24/7 365 its Impossible.:biggrin:

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

This right here is exactly what I've been talking about for a long time on CC,,Most guys love these girls when they are naked, having sex or masturbating,,but if they are fully clothed those same people turn on them and call them boring or not interesting to watch etc etc.

That's why I love these ladies for more than just nudity or sex,,,because I still want to be able to watch them even after they put back on their clothes or just simply doing other things around the Apt,,only a few ladies over the years have had the personalities to keep us interested no matter what they are doing...... And Irma is a perfect example,,she is never boring to watch.::)

You guys have to be fair and stop thinking unfairly sometimes,,,nobody can be turned up and be entertaining 24/7 365 its Impossible.:biggrin:

I agree

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Benfold said:

I miss her too, but hopefully she will be back later today (alone, preferably!) 

She does not do her job. She has something better to do than doing that, what we pay for. For her it does not matter what we think, what we want.

Also: FIRED!

4 minutes ago, cgehlen2309 said:

She does not do her job. She has something better to do than doing that, what we pay for. For her it does not matter what we think, what we want.

Also: FIRED!

What does this Mean?

What do you pay for,,,,and did RLC tell you what you were going to get?

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

What does this Mean?

What do you pay for,,,,and did RLC tell you what you were going to get?

"The private life of other people in live 24/7" ... :) ... Do you thing the twins have there private life in this apartment. ... Until now, it looks a lot like teasing only.