Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, chipjack said:

He's rubbing her pussy. Just had his hand in her panties. Looks like external touching, rather than penetration.  (cam 10)

Well if we do see any visible pussy in this situation then I'd like to see it. Been away for a few minutes, anything more happen? Doesn't look like it.

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

You probably right ^^' but i guess you are not premium right now, because those two looks really absurd, i don't think the camera is that much the probleme ( since rus has no probleme with them, he is naked over the cover with no probleme, they jerked each other off last night in the tub so i don't think the cam are the probleme.) IMHO i think she doesn't want to go further because of her bf at home ( who i guess she still cares about), but now if she really wanted to have a real relashionship with rus i'd think she would have broken up with her bf by now ... sor for me the only reason why she spends time with him ( massage, bath, "jerky" time, visiting barcelona with him) there must be a economical reason with that. As you probably know, I'm not a big fan of "crazy theory" but right now it is the one that makes the more sense to me ... (unfortunatly) and if you remember when jess came in the appt, she said i'm not planning on going out that often i'm just here to make money ... ( i hope i'm wrong ...) :X 

He has satisfied her with massage, she has satisfied him in the tub.

This is already sex! Whether with or without kiss, or penetrate, or whatever!

She HAS deceived her boyfriend already with the first orgasm!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, cwouters said:

Deceived ... how do you deceive on camera? There is no deception here. I would certainly regard a hand job as different to a blow job, which I would count as proper sex.

3 minutes ago, cwouters said:

that's what i was saying, if they already had "sex" why doesn't she wants to have "real sex" or why doesn't she kiss him, to me it's like she is doing that for some other reason than "love" or "sex" ... But i might just be going insane xD 

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ignore my previous post then lol.  Knitting.  Hmm very odd.  As for the same clothes well maybe she has not worn them much over the last few days 

That is the mystery. I wish these girls had cams strapped to their heads LOL then we could have an interesting time with Irmacam.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, wathou said:

You probably right ^^' but i guess you are not premium right now, because those two looks really absurd, i don't think the camera is that much the probleme ( since rus has no probleme with them, he is naked over the cover with no probleme, they jerked each other off last night in the tub so i don't think the cam are the probleme.) IMHO i think she doesn't want to go further because of her bf at home ( who i guess she still cares about), but now if she really wanted to have a real relashionship with rus i'd think she would have broken up with her bf by now ... sor for me the only reason why she spends time with him ( massage, bath, "jerky" time, visiting barcelona with him) there must be a economical reason with that. As you probably know, I'm not a big fan of "crazy theory" but right now it is the one that makes the more sense to me ... (unfortunatly) and if you remember when jess came in the appt, she said i'm not planning on going out that often i'm just here to make money ... ( i hope i'm wrong ...) :X 

I personally think that too much has gone on between these 2 for Jess to have a meaningfull relationship with her 'boy friend' back home now. Fundamentally wrong IMHO...:dodgy:

• Upvote 2