Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

True. For financial reasons I am staying off premium until My Belle:heart: returns but I have to admit a lot more has happened in the last month in Barcelona than the last month I was using premium which is a shame,

You probably right ^^' but i guess you are not premium right now

I knew you weren't Premier at the moment BB This wasn't my post, it Wws Wathou...:blush:

Deceiving would be lying, cheating would be behaving unfairly so essentially cheating could happen with a partner's knowledge wheras a deception could not but it is a subtle difference and essentially the same thing. I suppose it's the difference between "cheating" and "cheating behind someone's back".so this could be cheating with no real attempt to hide it and therefore not deception. Semantics. This is of course if you believe Jess is cheating her BF which personally I don't and if she is not cheating then no deception is taking place. I hope that's clear.

Sorry BB you've lost me there. The only way giving Rus a HJ and getting finger fucked by him in the bath to orgasm. as well as the erotic massage the other week. regardless of what is or isn't happening outside the house, isn't classed as cheating on her boyfriend back home is he wasn't now her boyfriend back home...

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, RobertParker_88 said:

I agree we have slowly seen Jess come out of her shell and yes the women seem to het horny towards the end of their stay.

Exercising naked for 1 1/2 hours after just a week in the LR wasn't exactly a slow start...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1