Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

30 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No entremos codiciosos ....:biggrin:

Por lo menos vamos a llegar a ver todo el salvaje orgías lesbianas popular vaya en alrededor de leva en el balcón en B2 ahora ...:dodgy:

It does not have to be lesbian orgies in the balcony ... but at least the one who wants to see the girls ... can do it freely, without it seems that the girls are hiding ...
That will also be good, on the plane, that will avoid many bad comments as they have happened. There is what there is, and no one can say anything against it.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, vortios said:

It does not have to be lesbian orgies in the balcony ... but at least the one who wants to see the girls ... can do it freely, without it seems that the girls are hiding ...
That will also be good, on the plane, that will avoid many bad comments as they have happened. There is what there is, and no one can say anything against it.

I know Vortios, I was joking mate...:biggrin:

This guy is relentless. He must never get laid to be this desperate. Here is what I suggest he do. Tell her how he feels about her, be firm, tell her he wants to have full on sex with her, wants to be inside her, taste her lips and pussy juices. When she is ready to commit to this give him a call. Then leave. It is now in her court.

• Upvote 1

I refused to see it last night. But the controversy that this chubby type is causing is not worth it, neither his stay, nor the girl that caused this stir in her.
I'm already seeing personal clashes between clients ... for a guy? That I can have my reservations with him, he seems to me an unworthy type, but I do not fight with another client ...
The scale of values of each, is very personal.
That he has laughed at customers, without a doubt, but it is RLC that allowed this situation.
Now we learn more ... well, I say, RLC was the one who organized all this discussion.
But the worst, and thinking as an entrepreneur, it is very negative that many people say publicly that they will be discharged ...
God my God, who the hell sets up a business, to lose customers that way ...
We go back to the times when the problem was Jess and not Nicole, for spending so many hours in her room doing nothing. TO
Now chunky will take to destroy this floor altogether. (If not, time to time).

• Upvote 1