Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry BB you've lost me there. The only way giving Rus a HJ and getting finger fucked by him in the bath to orgasm. as well as the erotic massage the other week. regardless of what is or isn't happening outside the house, isn't classed as cheating on her boyfriend back home is he wasn't now her boyfriend back home...

Let me explain. She is not cheating her BF because either she has no BF or obviously, given what happened with Rus, Irma and her already, he is for some reason cool with it. If he is cool with it, it is not cheating. If he is no longer her BF it is not cheating. It is only cheating if she has an understanding with him that he exists and is not cool with it. That's all I meant. Of course finger fucking is cheating otherwise.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Dejame explicar. Ella no está engañando a su BF, ya sea porque ella no tiene BF o sea evidente, teniendo en cuenta lo que sucedió con Rus, Irma y su ya, que es por alguna razón bien con eso. Si él está bien con eso, no es hacer trampa. Si ya no es su BF no es hacer trampa. Sólo se está engañando si ella tiene un entendimiento con él, que existe y no está de acuerdo con eso. Eso es todo lo que quería decir. Por supuesto puto dedo está engañando otra manera.

Enter controversy, if there has been a hoax to Jess's partner, it's really important ...
She lied from the moment the family she left on her land did not know what she was going to do here.
His work on the sexcam ... I guess he does not agree, either, but that's the least of it.
The most important thing is that she self-released (the same situation as Vika, the same as for any kind of show ... why?
In the last two days I have only read criticism of a performance, which very few people saw with good eyes. And thinking as an entrepreneur, I would never care less for my clients ... that has led many customers, to say publicly that they no longer want to continue, aspect that I do not understand either, because it seems that with Jess, RLC ends ... By God, girls have been better than Jess by the house, for example Belle, and the world is not over.
By the way, that a girl is remembered to create controversy within the clients, I do not think that is the best of the letters of presentation. She has in her hand to do all this, do not remember ,,, and see that people change quickly opinion ... but really she will ... sincerely, I think not. She knows that her time in RLC, is almost over ...
This afternoon, she commented that ... She "will be 180 days."
º

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

Enter controversy, if there has been a hoax to Jess's partner, it's really important ...
She lied from the moment the family she left on her land did not know what she was going to do here.
His work on the sexcam ... I guess he does not agree, either, but that's the least of it.
The most important thing is that she self-released (the same situation as Vika, the same as for any kind of show ... why?
In the last two days I have only read criticism of a performance, which very few people saw with good eyes. And thinking as an entrepreneur, I would never care less for my clients ... that has led many customers, to say publicly that they no longer want to continue, aspect that I do not understand either, because it seems that with Jess, RLC ends ... By God, girls have been better than Jess by the house, for example Belle, and the world is not over.
By the way, that a girl is remembered to create controversy within the clients, I do not think that is the best of the letters of presentation. She has in her hand to do all this, do not remember ,,, and see that people change quickly opinion ... but really she will ... sincerely, I think not. She knows that her time in RLC, is almost over ...
This afternoon, she commented that ... She "will be 180 days."
º

180 days!!!! Wow! If Belle comes back presumably to B2, although I wouldn't mind seeing her get the big bedroom in B1 with the fantastic camera 6 giving close up full frontal nudity after every shower and great views of the bed, then they'll be there at the same time. I don't care about Jess's motives but she has one hell of a tight body and has given some cracking nudity so It's a win as far as I'm concerned. She's currently much more fun than most in Barcelona.

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

The twins are back in bed (1700)

thought you were taking a nap- sorry timekeeper hahahaha