Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

21 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I HAVE BEEN TO THE MOUNTAIN TOP!!!  i HAVE SEEN THE PROMISED LAND!!!  Lord that was so good I just Blasphemed the Lord... Damnation.....

The part in dark caps was from a speech given by the Rev Martin Luther King.  You did not blasphemy however, you may have upset a lot of

African Americans :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

You just know that some miserable cunts are going to pop up saying "It's all a show to make you get your credit cards out!"

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

and there will be others saying it is fake

Yep, spot on, but you both forgot one thing they will be saying that right before they start begging for videos. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, havingablast said:

HA HA HA HA, Noldus, you aren't the only one that had a good "feeling", there was Irma, Danaya and about 67,593 RLC subscribers that were all "feeling" something.

Right. Only I said it for five hours ago ... :)
Congratulations with like  No. 400

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, havingablast said:

Yep, spot on, but you both forgot one thing they will be saying that right before they start begging for videos. :biggrin:

damn forgot that part- thanks havingablast:biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, horseshoejerry said:

I can't help but wonder what might have been if Karol were in Danaya's place. Oh well.

Not me mate, this was the thing I've wanted to see since Danaya first arrived in B1 all those months ago. This was literally the Final Boss of RLC. This is my RLC Everest

1 minute ago, happyone said:

The part in dark caps was from a speech given by the Rev Martin Luther King.  You did not blasphemy however, you may have upset a lot of

African Americans :dodgy:

Settle happy, I kind of feel that any African American watching tonight would probably be screaming  "Halleluja, I've been delivered to the promised land" ::)

• Upvote 1

Just now, Benfold said:

Not me mate, this was the thing I've wanted to see since Danaya first arrived in B1 all those months ago. This was literally the Final Boss of RLC. This is my RLC Everest

I wanted to see her and Ilona,,,,, That was my fantasy,,but it never happened,,,or even with Anna,,,now that we know that Irma is willing to go down low,,,the future looks promising for sure.::)

• Upvote 2

Well tomorrow I will go to work and sit quietly at my desk and get on with my job, and my colleagues will be talking to me as if it is just a normal day, and I will have a special happy feeling in my stomach that nobody else would understand. But you guys understand <3

Goodnight everyone, I think there's time for one more viewing before bed :)