Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose one thing I don't get and it did seem much more spontaneous and natural in the Irma/Ilona days is the touching and feeling of butts in the kitchen. Sure it's nice to watch, so I shouldn't complain, but it's so "Look at this boys" that it kind of annoys me. Maybe it's because Jess is a cam girl that nothing she ever does feels real so Irma can't really help with what she has to work with. Although in Jess's defence I will have to point out Dayana's every visit seems to almost start with Irma having to put her hands on her tits for a couple of hours ... rather 1 minute of pussy munching than 2 hours of tit feeling as Irma must know every single detail of that bosom by now.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, RobertParker_88 said:

The twins grandpa unties are a bit of a turn off. Wonder why they like wearing them so much?

Well there was Belle's Calvin's which gave a great cameltoe but compared to every other item of clothing she barely wore, much less sexy and a signal she wasn't going to do anything interesting. People complained about Jasmin's panties but I actually thought they made he rbum look sexier.

• Upvote 2

I just wondered because we don't know a whole lot of their model histories but are Angelina and Irma more successful because their personality shines through? If they are fun to work with, I imagine photographers and magazine are keen to hire them. Some appear plastic or demanding but those 2 are just bubbly and perhaps people want personality.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, sigfried said:

has anyone noticed that the women bath to music, masturbate to music, have sex to music, cook to music, et al

We have music on all the time, radio, disc, thumb drive. We dance, not as vigorous as the ladies in the apts. but we do have music on to sing to, dance to and feel good. :heart: Get used to it. :biggrin:

• Upvote 5

32 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

To me and Blue it sound like Belle was ready to settling down and buy a place and get a job and a steady boyfriend

She's talked about that plan but to earn a year's wage in the Ukraine in a couple of months just dancing naked has got to be attractive to someone who seems to enjoy it most of the time. The girls have a lot of fun together in Barcelona and I know she looks back fondly on her time here, even if she possibly regrets some aspects of her wild behaviour. She's only 22 and has plenty of time. She is well capable of getting a good job especially with her artistic talents and other qualifications (if they're real) but one more time before settling down would give her finances a nice boost. As for attracting a man, she shouldn't have any difficult with that.

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, Lyree said:

We have music on all the time, radio, disc, thumb drive. We dance, not as vigorous as the ladies in the apts. but we do have music on to sing to, dance to and feel good. :heart: Get used to it. :biggrin:

I remember those Uni discos when girls would dance with each other all night and we blokes would just come in for the last hour to see if we could get lucky. Girls like dancing, men like girls.

• Upvote 1