Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

Although I do not know what is more riducilo to be there, or pay to see this ...

At least I am not paying at the moment but I'm watching the football and am watching RLC out of the corner of my eye. But if you like seeing girls' butts high in the air, like I do, I guess it's not a dead loss.

16 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Este tío está teniendo un tiempo difícil concentrarse en el yoga con agradables fondos en su visión

It is that they are doing blatantly for that ... Any woman doing exercise, I have also been to gyms, does not allow a man to get so close behind her. Unless she makes you have a free show

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I remember once when each of the girls was one item of clothing less in their exercise: Naked Irma, Topless Polya, Topless Stella ... better n'est-ce pas?

It's " n'est-ce pas" unless it's an english expression ^^' 
And yes those were the good old days T_T but hey summer is comming ! ^^

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

It's " n'est-ce pas" unless it's an english expression ^^' 
And yes those were the good old days T_T but hey summer is comming ! ^^

Stupid translator ... I thought it should be n'etait-ce pas but it translated wasn't it as n'est-ce pas. i always missed out the ce anyway even though if I said it aloud I'd realise.

Everybody's essays always started with "Le soleil brillait"

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Stupid translator ... I thought it should be n'etait-ce pas but it translated wasn't it as n'est-ce pas. i always missed out the ce anyway even though if I said it aloud I'd realise.

so, what are you really trying to say ?  :biggrin: LOL

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Everybody's essays always started with "Le soleil brillait"

Btw i taught of you when i saw belle's latest pics, and i was thinking that'd be amazing to have an rlc appt over there since lots of those girls go on vacation in that country even k&k went there ^^'. Plus the houses's price can't be much expensive as spain right now. 

• Upvote 1

I still can't stand this idiot. Irma has him in the friend zone, the most hes going to get is maybe a hand job if he's lucky.

And worst of all because he will end up spending the night. He pretty much pussy blocked Danaya, Jessica & even the twin from ending up in Irma's bed....:angry:

4 minutes ago, wathou said:

Well irma's friend just told them he was gay ... i don't really beleive that seeing how he was watching the girls's ass xD 

i think he said asexual, he doesn't like dick, doesn't like to have sex with girls, but like girls fucking him the ass ... That's one strange dude xD