Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

If Danaya and Angel do come (did I spell that right?) over and with the sexuality and nudity at this appartment, this could be

The Night B1 Got Turned Up To 11

Well we can but hope.

Yeah it didn't work out. Pussy show from Jess but I still feel sad about losing the last B1/B2 party. The atmosphere was so good earlier in the evening and had Danaya and Angelina come over we could have hoped for a 4 way sexy massage. I'm assuming that would be a little far for the Twins but with experienced glamour model and bater Angel we might have seen Irma's 3rd conquest and we know what the other 3 are capable of now. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yeah it didn't work out. Pussy show from Jess but I still feel sad about losing the last B1/B2 party. The atmosphere was so good earlier in the evening and had Danaya and Angelina come over we could have hoped for a 4 way sexy massage. I'm assuming that would be a little far for the Twins but with experienced glamour model and bater Angel we might have seen Irma's 3rd conquest and we know what the other 3 are capable of now. 

Dont give up hope on a party soon.  The weekend is a coming! ::)

Different Girls come here and are willing to do different things,,,,some come to breath life into the apt and entertain their many fans like Irma,,,,while others come here just to be Eye candy like you see the Twins are doing right now,,,they are just here to look pretty while watching tv. (In my Opinion):biggrin:

When I go to the BallPark,,,I always make sure I eat at least 2 Hot Dogs.::)

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

tumblr_ln4sl6DXpE1qjis94o1_500.jpg

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Pussy show with food!:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Dont give up hope on a party soon.  The weekend is a coming! ::)

and Danaya is leaving soon, so maybe a good bye party ???????

The ladies have switched spots in the past between Apts.,,,Could we send the twins to B#2 and have Irma, Danaya, Nicole,Jessica and Angelina living at B#1,,,or just send Irma and Jessica over to B#2 and Bring Estelle to join the Twins ::)::)

george-redhawk-01.gif

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

The ladies have switched spots in the past between Apts.,,,Could we send the twins to B#2 and have Irma, Danaya, Nicole,Jessica and Angelina living at B#1,,,or just send Irma and Jessica over to B#2 and Bring Estelle to join the Twins ::)::)

george-redhawk-01.gif

Good thinking but no Nicole and Jessica together it just does not work.  

• Upvote 3