Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, cwouters said:

The people here are not talking bad about the girls .... Just about their male visitors. This seems to be allowed.

Wrong.

Correct is: 

The people here are not talking bad about their girls .... Just about their male visitors. This is allowed.

2 hours ago, Benfold said:

Of course. In my opinion she is the first girl who has allowed Irma to show her full potential - Anna, Ilona and Nora all didn't want to go too far with her but Jess has been willing to go all the way. I get that some people cannot forgive her for the cam shows, but I am very grateful for everything else she has given us

I do agree the Jessica has been a good addition to this apartment and she has loosened up and became friendly with just about all who have been here.  That means a lot to the energy of the apartment to me.  She is also easy to look at  and is very open about her body.  

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Ben your undying devotion to Irma is unsurpasseded by anyone on this forum, but for me after being a member to rlc for almost 5 years now, I did not join RLC and spend so many hours watching just to see the sexual encounters. I am a voyuer, a people watcher, I am intrigued by trying to understand ther tenants personalties. Unlike a lot of the newer viewers and members of this forum, I still watch Leora, Maya, and Dasha. I like to see the bubblely personalityof Nelly. the undying friendship of Kami and Kristy.

I also have been a RLC member for a long time.  I welcome the newer apartments in different geographic areas and the diversity that we have seen.  Like when Kristy came to Barcelona and joined Nora and Kristy - this place lit up.  Lots of different times like that including the Irma/Jessica thing.  While I also like the voyeur aspect more than the show - it is all good and if I do not like a couple or apartment  - I just tend to ignore it.  Mostly the interplay of the people is what drew me not the obvious shows.  Having said that, the Barca girls do tend to draw my attention more than the others as they change a lot and seem interesting to me at times.

2 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I still don't understand the outrage with the cam shows. Many of the tenants (couple apartments and barca apartments alike) work, which is a pretty "normal" thing to do, both for the money and the social stigma attached to being jobless in many societies. Some spend all of their days outside of the apartment, a very rare number work at the appartment (remember Ilona long and boring hours on her laptop). 

Also the people who posts on forum are often a vocal, harder to please minority, with a more "purist" mindset. I am pretty sure the average silent RLC suscriber didn't mind the eye candy, especially since these shows often happened in time were nothing happens on RLC anyway because all the tenants are at work (depending on time zone). Just look at top cams and thumbnails order.

I actually did not mind the cam shows. I did not spend much time on them but it shows me a different side of someone and how phony they are.  The were always other cams to watch so not big deal to me.  It was part of her life and that was fine.

I do agree "a vocal, harder to please minority, with a more "purist" mindset" exists on this board. Sometimes looking at the camcaps board gives the impression the RLC viewership is only the posters on this board (although RLC must read the board at times).  I do not post much anymore but do read the All Activity when I stop by.  I try to ignore much of the negative and complaints posted in hopes that will I see some useful update or information that helps me understand more about what I am watching. And it is usually there if you read enough.  RLC has come a long way from only 4 small apartments and couples when I first started. There growth has been good (IMHO). Hopefully even more will come.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Also it is the amps of a unit not the wattage that kills. I know I was an electrician.

Does not matter if watt, volt, ampere or whatever. The power from an iPhone charger can not kill anyone!
And the distribution socket could never have fallen into the water!

• Upvote 1