Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

11 minutes ago, johnny1990 said:

Ok i got a theory.
There is no way every guy enter the apartment get to see all the girls naked, so it's scripted, that for sure.

Now, i think this guy payed for a night with the girl, and i bet it does not include sex and stuff like that, only to hang out with them (and see them naked or w/e that package including).

Cus other then that, what the fuck ?

I gotta theory. It's Valentine's Day.  The girls are away from home in Barcelona.  The guy is a panty thief who pays to hang and party with the girls.  The girls are having a good time. Getting smashed, showing off and just having a good fricking time tonight.  Why the fuck does everything have to be scripted, made up or wrong?  Just enjoy the view for fucks sake. And  realize that yes, even these girls can have a good time once in awhile

• Upvote 4

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I gotta theory. It's Valentine's Day.  The girls are away from home in Barcelona.  The guy is a panty thief who pays to hang and party with the girls.  The girls are having a good time. Getting smashed, showing off and just having a good fricking time tonight.  Why the fuck does everything have to be scripted, made up or wrong?  Just enjoy the view for fucks sake. And  realize that yes, even these girls can have a good time once in awhile

Hell yeah I would of paid for tonight too.  Hell most of us did!  The lucky fuck.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

And then comes by coincidence a lapdance-competition, and coincidentally the man has also four prizes thereby.... no, there is nothing scripted.....................

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, mic351 said:

What having a good time have ANYTHING to do with what i said ?

I just think he paid to be there, they might enjoy it, they might fake it, i dont care and it wasen't the point.

• Upvote 2

After watching Jess tonight I gotta tell ya, if I was a girl I wouldn't leave my boyfriend with her alone.  She a scandalous little vixen.  Notice how she slides in whenever Irma leaves the room.  It's like this guy is enamored with Irma and Jess is gonna get hers too..  My kind of girl!  I love her scandalous, competitive spirit.   :biggrin::rolleyes:

• Upvote 3