Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anybody catch Irma's fall when she and Jess were playing about. Came down hard behind the table and sent the glasses and cups crashing. Looked as if she may have given her head a wack and may have a lump on her head. Took them a few minutes to get her up again, started laughing and dance soon afterwards.

Jessica, What an adventure you have taken us on.

Thank you for sharing a little bit of your amazing life with all of us, you will always be spoken of around in the highest regard.

BE Safe, Be Well, and most of all Be Happy til we see you again.

• Upvote 8

1 minute ago, Nari Dog said:

Did anybody catch Irma's fall when she and Jess were playing about. Came down hard behind the table and sent the glasses and cups crashing. Looked as if she may have given her head a wack and may have a lump on her head. Took them a few minutes to get her up again, started laughing and dance soon afterwards.

She is doing ok,,,She must have heard my comments on CC,,,because she fell just seconds after I made my comment asking her to be careful not to fall down on the table.:angel:

• Upvote 1

Some people here would say this instead lmaoo!:biggrin::biggrin:

8 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Jess...Thank you for sharing your time with us. It's been our pleasure seeing you open up and be yourself. Take care of yourself and have a safe trip home. Do what makes you happy because a life without CC And RLC is no life.

We would be glad to see you return to RLC.

Farewell Pixie Jess..............