Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well it was tough yesterday, and yes I could have gone to another site, being without CC when events were happening. Clearly I could see Jess with her clothes out and laid out on the bed like a normal person would do - remember Belle packing for about 4 days which came as no suprise to anyone who had observed her and then Michelle (Candy too but at least it was her bed) just lying there making it impossible for Belle to use the bed - that the last of the 4 Barca pixies, Megan, Belle, Jasmin and Jess was going home. I thought she had a few days left of her 90.

Yes she was a cam girl but while she spent a long time camming she certainly threw in a lot of entertainment for us. Her highlight would have been the longest naked exercise routine in RLC history - to the best of my knowledge only The Goddess and Irma have gone that far which puts her in esteemed company in deed - but then the fingering by Rus, the proper bates and being eaten out by Irma plus taking full part in all the special event evenings. Jess gave a lot and will be welcome back an time.

I disliked her cam show time a lot, because they were very artificial and do not show Jessicas real character. .... Later, mainly with the arrivals of Nora and Irma it got better very fast. Now, that the cam shows are gone and she got open to the idea of the project and also had a part of her real life in barcelona (and in the apartment), i really like to say that she was fun to watch. If she like to come back to the project some day, i would also like to see her back. :)

BTW, if B1 is going UM, RLC will fell almost dead for a lot of people. I really wonder when RLC is going to change something with the apartments of B2 and K&K. They are running as if RLC is trying to drive the viewers away.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, SecretSquirrell said:

Did you know there are more Bum Cheeks and Nipples on the Planet than People ....It's a True Story.

When they all Pass On and move on to the Next Life they can be Buried with their Bum Cheeks exposed.  The World has a Shortage of Bicycle Racks.    :biggrin:

• Upvote 2