Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

En mi humilde opinión no me importa la mala hierba, pero nada más fuerte que el yhea puede llegar a ser peligrosa, pero nunca vimos ninguna prueba de uso de drogas, y todavía estoy a la espera de alguna prueba ^^ ' 

Tests did, that was the problem.
But the problem, which I want to convey to people, is that it is not what we think, or what people think about the use of illegal drugs, but, that a judge, dictate that the page must close the broadcast from a Of the houses ... and they fuck us all ... or is that no one thinks?

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, wathou said:

IMHO i don't mind weed but anything stronger than that yhea it can become dangerous, but i never saw any proof of drugs use, and i'm still waiting for some proof  ^^' 

It's not about proof. It's about keeping it out of view of the cams. If the last time they had kept everything out on the balcony then you could say no proof. But the way they did it may as well been on cam in full view.

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

IMHO i don't mind weed but anything stronger than that yhea it can become dangerous, but i never saw any proof of drugs use, and i'm still waiting for some proof  ^^' 

Well you not going to get it from me with the water make in the picture. I thought i could trust some one so i sent them some photo and they got me ban. Never again. Stella sat right there on the couch and talk english and order the drugs and told him call her and she would come down to get them. 

32 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Irma and Stella was in B1 at the same time (remember Stella first drunk show in bathtub and passed out on the couch. Irma and Ilona came back and let her sleep there.

Yep I remember that! They all drank a lot more that the recent inhabitants. I got video of Belle passing out multiple times...  Thy were all great girls though...

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

If this is the same Stella I wasn't a fan of her. If it is then good for the fans. I'll give her a chance as I did with Ilona. I'll wait till we know before making any other opinion.

I can see that some are already expecting drugs and orgies.:dodgy:

Sure, i liked her participation in the party, but only considering this do not fit her at all. Stella was simply a very nice, good looking and sympatic girls. A perfect fit for the project. :)

She also belong to the girls that were at least partly open minded (unfortunately also a lot of hidding).

I wonder if she still has connection with the guy she get along so well with the last time (everything without drugs). ... :)

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

It's not about proof. It's about keeping it out of view of the cams. If the last time they had kept everything out on the balcony then you could say no proof. But the way they did it may as well been on cam in full view.

Yhea but i'm scientist i only beleive what i see and i didn't see any proof nor nobody send me one ^^' So i can't tell if they did drugs or not, for me it's schrodinger's cat dilema ^^

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Yes doing it out of sight, it would never have been the issue it was when making it so obvious in the bathroom. 

Just now, DES7469 said:

No se trata de una prueba. Se trata de mantener fuera de la vista de las levas. Si la última vez que habían guardado todo lo que fuera en el balcón y luego se podría decir ninguna prueba. Pero la forma en que lo hicieron bien podría estado en la leva a la vista.

For me, that is the mistake of RLC, which left much of the hand, because the first time, the miraculous water finished almost well ... No one can say that it has images of anything illegal in that party ...
But people are very uncaring, and they think that everything is permissible (more when you are in a country you do not know, and you have the youth just to make those mistakes)
To think that RLC and other pages are not tracked by security agencies is to be innocent.
Clari is, you can say, me as a customer, who gives me the most ... in fact, the only thing that I contribute, is our interest, not to lose our money.