Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't speak Russian and have no idea of what the twins are saying but I have never heard any harsh words spoken to each other. They seem to enjoy each others company. I find the interaction between them fascinating, how they almost second guess what the other is thinking. It would be an interesting study of their mannerisms.  

I have just got home, from a night out, been reading through the thread.

In my opinion, (and I emphasise MY opinion only) Stella is the greatest tenant Barca has ever seen except Irma.

I do not understand people who say she is boring, she partied hard with all the girls (and she openly spoke about being bi) she bated openly and frequently and she even even fucked a guy on cam.

She is beautiful on a whole different level - for me the most beautiful girl RLC has ever employed. If you know anything about her backstory you know she is a fantastically brave and strong individual and it is an absolute privilege to have her back on RLC.

I am gushing because I am very drunk but OMG Stella I fucking love you! Welcome back!

• Upvote 5