Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ive not been able to keep up with everything as im on days at work so i must have missed that post, was it missing from Replay ?

It was at a time when we were having some issues with CC and when I posted the comment it was well after the event and I had not taken down the time of the Irma comment. Like finding a needle in a haystack, I think. Others tried.

15 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Not really. The visa issue means, as far as we know, 90 days and that's it so it is possible she signed extensions before 30 days and 60 days but then she gets paid so why not. We can't infer any more from that statement.

Im just saying they normally would Say Jessica has left the project. Not going into the reason why. Which could and may not of course suggest she will be back ?

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think if it was Lia and not MIa left on her own we might have seen some fireworks. Last couple of days she's looked a little horny and her hand's wandered to her pussy for a little rub...

Absolutely right on Naga. I was thinking the same thing as Lia has been rubbing her pussy quite a bit. I thought last night she was going to masturbate but then Mia walked into the room. These two have been showing us a lot of their beautiful pussies.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

This room is where most of my attention is right now....:biggrin:

I love Irma but don't fancy her. The Twins seemed fairly plastic in their looks - yes they were pretty but without a lot of character - so when Jess went I feared for this house. However with the Twins advanced nudity and Stella's return it looks like the good times will continue.

• Upvote 1