Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Wait let me get this straight,,you no longer want Irma to be here because of the guys that she brings over?,,,, Because the guys are fat, creepy, weird and not decent like Nicole's guys.

Are you here to look at Irma or to look at the guys she brings over?,,,,Why would you want irma gone because of a guy she brought over?

If that's the case then every female that brings over a guy that some of us don't like their times should be up too,,starting with the Queen Nora all the way to Anna and Now Irma.

Nobody has ever been as entertaining or as popular as Irma,,,the countless polls speak for themselves,,,,,I respect your opinion but you are treating Irma rather unfairly because of her guests that she brings to the apt.::):arrow::angel:

Sorry Mike. Irma's been great and I still like her. But I think I'd prefer some new blood. I don't want rid of her because of the guys she brings over but I find her a bit boring now. She plans an evening, invites 1 of her man friends around. They dance, she gets her tits out, and usually ends up naked, The girls are expected to follow suit. and then they might all end up on the poor twins bed and have a massage and a bit of body painting. Alex having his naked body painted by 4 beautiful women the other night just was not right, So what I'm saying is when Irma leaves, these weirdos will stop coming to B1. This is all Irma I'm afraid. If she stopped inviting them, then fine...It's all a bit creepy to me....

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

RLC should ave never sold this Apt as an all girls apt in the very beginning,,,that's where they fucked up as,,,,,That's what their newsletter said the very first time the B1 apartment opened up,,,,and then from out of nowhere Kiko showed up to fuck Nora.

RLC we have too many fucking apartments with men and or couples,,,,,, We liked the idea you had at first when it was supposed to be an all girls apartment,,,but then that fantasy got fucked up with the constant flow of men coming in and out (No pun intended:biggrin:)

An all girl apartment should consist of all single females having fun and enjoying each other's company,,and entertaining us.

There are so many other apartments that offer male and female sex,,,,this one was supposed to be unique,,with guys being here,,it should no longer be called and all girls apt.

Maybe a swingers club,,, or something else that fits the format of what it is now. I have no interest in seeing Another guy fuck these women,,,my fantasies always involve me and a female,,so if I'm thinking about any of these females getting fucked,,I would never wish to see a guy come over and fuck them for me to see and jack off while watching that shit,,, I fantasize about being on that Master bed and having the Twins,Irma and Stella fuck my to death,,,,,but as they say different strokes for different folks. I thought that I was a naughty person until I came here,,some of you guys with your freakiness you have and the request I hear you make of these ladies, you got me beat by a thousand miles.belly-laugh.gif

I agree with you

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry Mike. Irma's been great and I still like her. But I think I'd prefer some new blood. I don't want rid of her because of the guys she brings over but I find her a bit boring now. She plans an evening, invites 1 of her man friends around. They dance, she gets her tits out, and usually ends up naked, The girls are expected to follow suit. and then they might all end up on the poor twins bed and have a massage and a bit of body painting. Alex having his naked body painted by 4 beautiful women the other night just was not right, So what I'm saying is when Irma leaves, these weirdos will stop coming to B1. This is all Irma I'm afraid. If she stopped inviting them, then fine...It's all a bit creepy to me....

The reason why irma would never be boring to me is because I don't look at her as just being Big Tits, Cute face and ass,,,I love her personality,,so even when she is not doing the things that a lot of you like seeing her doing, I'm still 100% entertained...The twins would be on the couch with a blank stare in their eyes looking at the tv,,and i would fall asleep watching that,,But Irma could be fully clothed and sitting on that same couch and have me laughing my ass off,,Even though I don't speak Russian,,but just the sound of her voice and the way she laughs and acts around the other ladies make her very interesting for me to watch.......But you have your own preference as to what you like and so do I,, That's why they bring different girls from different backgrounds with different personalities for different RLC costumers.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It's getting late for guests, but they're not settling in for the night. Definitely seems to be something planned

There was all that wine they talked about earlier ... 10 bottles for 4 girls is plenty enough to put them in the mood for anything. It's like they are waiting for something but it won't be a visit from B2. Pretty dull at the moment.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

There was all that wine they talked about earlier ... 10 bottles for 4 girls is plenty enough to put them in the mood for anything. It's like they are waiting for something but it won't be a visit from B2. Pretty dull at the moment.

Now that Gina went out it is. Before that it was a race to keep up with her. 

Well either they are waiting for someone or they are just having a quiet night.

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

But can you imagine if Irma was energised by Belle - seems very unlikely now unless the Twins are only here for a month and they seem to be enjoying themselves most of the time - and they went for a couple of hours of sexy dancing, a bit of wine and then up to the bedroom ... even if not there would still be Irma and Belle shaking their sexy naked arses all over the place. During the day there would be a lot of tit grabbing too.

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Now that Gina went out it is. Before that it was a race to keep up with her. 

Well either they are waiting for someone or they are just having a quiet night.

It does seem odd to have so much wine for a quiet night but still they haven't resorted to watching films yet.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

The reason why irma would never be boring to me is because I don't look at her as just being Big Tits, Cute face and ass,,,I love her personality,,so even when she is not doing the things that a lot of you like seeing her doing, I'm still 100% entertained...The twins would be on the couch with a blank stare in their eyes looking at the tv,,and i would fall asleep watching that,,But Irma could be fully clothed and sitting on that same couch and have me laughing my ass off,,Even though I don't speak Russian,,but just the sound of her voice and the way she laughs and acts around the other ladies make her very interesting for me to watch.......But you have your own preference as to what you like and so do I,, That's why they bring different girls from different backgrounds with different personalities for different RLC costumers.

I respect that Mike. She's not really boring. I just like new blood I suppose. I've posted that I'm not really a fan of girls returning, only a select few. But we all have our favourites, god mine's Nicole. but I haven't many on my team!. I just find the Alex senario a bit disturbing and if he just has the hots for her, why involve the other girls,,,:dodgy: