Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

It's fine. Naga doesn't like Irma, I get it. Not sure why having her walk in the room is a problem, but there you go

Hey Ben. I'm a bit bored with Irma now but I still like her. You know I'm not a huge fan of most of the girls returning, just a select few. I feel the same about Danaya and Nora. I just wanted Lia to spend a bit time on her own and you never know what she might get up to with her sis away...Nothing personal against Irma mate...::)

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey Ben. I'm a bit bored with Irma now but I still like her. You know I'm not a huge fan of most of the girls returning, just a select few. I feel the same about Danaya and Nora. I just wanted Lia to spend a bit time on her own and you never know what she might get up to with her sis away...Nothing personal against Irma mate...::)

I'm fairly sure it was Mia, so nothing would have happened anyway. But even if it was Lia, she was just doing some sewing :biggrin: Also worth noting that the Twins like having Irma around them, they're always clinging to her

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I'm fairly sure it was Mia, so nothing would have happened anyway. But even if it was Lia, she was just doing some sewing :biggrin: Also worth noting that the Twins like having Irma around them, they're always clinging to her

I meant Mia...:blush: