Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Hyperbole polce :lightbulb:

My old English teacher used to pronounce it 'Hyper-bowl,' pissed me off no end. But she also said pacifically instead of specifically and alfa-alfa instead of alfalfa so fuck knows what she was doing teaching English anyway

• Upvote 2

Just now, Benfold said:

My old English teacher used to pronounce it 'Hyper-bowl,' pissed me off no end. But she also said pacifically instead of specifically and alfa-alfa instead of alfalfa so fuck knows what she was doing teaching English anyway

This is going to sound very racist but i just couldn't cope with our atomic physics lecturer being East Asian: plotons, neutlons and erectlons - couldn't help sniggering.

Mind you I imagine the Barca girls would snigger at my Russian accent ... although I did manage to pass as Ukrainian to a Russian.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

You guys are too clever for me...:dodgy:

ben - that all ways 

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Irma still struggling with her shoulder. A massage is great Stella, but I bet a finger up her arse would help her forget about the pain too

Yeah doggie