Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I must say I was a bit surprised. I went on RLC to watch The Goddess and was very surprised to see all the thumbs on B1.

As far as the sex clubs are concerned, what is the point in the girls going out to a club on their own. Fine if Alex pays for it but they could have fun in the Barca apartments as Irma and Stella probably wouldn't be doing any more than they do on here. I somehow can't see the Twins at a swingers' club.

What the fuck is it with you and the sex clubs.  they went to a normal club.  in Europe Cclubs go all night right through to 10 am sometimes.  Fuck

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

and they came home with alex at 5am you might want to rethink that one

Well if he took the Twins to a swinger's club then that might blow people's minds. Could they all have been to a private party.

13 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

What the fuck is it with you and the sex clubs.  they went to a normal club.  in Europe Cclubs go all night right through to 10 am sometimes.  Fuck

I certainly hope so :dodgy::biggrin::biggrin: just a little editing of the comment :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I hope someone captures that shower and the aftermath, hintity, hint, hint :biggrin:

Just a lot of horse play in the shower. And Alex is giving Stella a massage in Irma's room.