Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

7 hours ago, kase said:

does anyone know how long irma will be in B1

Monday will be 60 Days for her.  Maybe their having a going away party for her.  Some Girls Party like the worlds coming to an end just before they leave.

I wish Irma a safe trip home Monday.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Its easy:

If Irma and Stella have a desire to have sex, they can choose the man they want to take with. And who are they taking? Alex. People (and Mods), that MUST have a special reason! 

And I think the reason therefore we all know!

Oh well gee whiz, thats swell of you to say these women can have sex with whomever they choose. It's not all about looks dude Alex isn't a bad looking guy except he;s out of shape. But he makes the women laugh and has a personality and seems like a fun guy.. Obviously looks are important for a first impression, but He can do something with his weight issues, guys with shitty personalities are stuck with how they are. 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, eremes said:

I do not see it that way.
I would have liked to see Irma, as a beautiful woman, fucked by a good-looking man.
Unfortunately, as we suspect, this does not seem to be possible, I have not heard it myself, but some forum members have said the same, their sexual behavior is "deviant" I suppose she can not sleep properly with normal men. She is therefore looking for types with which it can not go well at first.

Obviously Irma doesn't give 2 shits what you would like to see. Their sexual behavior is deviant? What are you still living in the 1950's? Do you have a degree in psychology or something to know how this women thinks by watching her on a voyeur site? Talk about obsessed.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Mods 2!!!!!!!!!!

No need to go running to the mods.  As the saying goes...you don't shit where you eat. If they're going to bring guys that are clearly not their boyfriends to the apartment, then it's fair for us to comment and speculate. They had the option to keep it out of the house, but chose to do it on cam. 

• Upvote 1

LMAO When yesterday i said i have the strange feeling that either alex was coming or they will go out. 
I was fuckin right ... it was both ... 
Without calling any names, i'm sorry but when u see that alex is massaging/fingering/licking  stella and it was only the second time she met him ... come on if there is no money behind it ... 
Sadly Irma disapointed me again T_T

• Upvote 1