Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

2202 for Noldus: irma back int he flat and chatting to a topless Stella in the kitchen. Apologies Noldus - not seen you post recently.

Thank you my friend, I appreciate that you (and others) update, so we have some status on how girls are. We complement each other

44 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Why doesn't anyone use the Chatroom anymore,,it is just sitting there and not being used.

Guys it is so much easier and faster to have a conversation with each other in the "Chatroom",,,instead of here in the forum when you have to wait and refresh your page just to see a response or a new comment.

https://camcaps.net/chat/

In chat I do not believe there is any history.  In here we can go back and read the posts--

12 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I left an hour ago and CC is still on the same page?

I guess it has been a really slow night so far.:biggrin:

Perhaps some people in the forum have something to think about, maybe RLC has given certain women in Barcelona something to think about.

4 minutes ago, eremes said:

Perhaps some people in the forum have something to think about, maybe RLC has given certain women in Barcelona something to think about.

People on CC think about ,,,,,,

tumblr_o1jff8ReGN1v0a6hmo1_500.gif

While RLC thinks about,,:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_of02l0VfTL1ruw1vso1_500.gif

• Upvote 2