Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

she has several nights here than in B2, so .....

i think she is doing the trick that the others girls did to go to b2 like belle said to michelle "just stick to b1 & the emperor will move you" ^^' i guess she is either going to earn a room at b1 or showing the emperor that she doesn't want to stay with the twins so thet they could move to b2 with gina ^^'

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys can we cut the crap about real or fake, who gives a fuck ? if you are here it's because you like rlc ... if you have any complain go to the support ? or open a new topic to debate if rlc is real or fake ?

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, wathou said:

i think she is doing the trick that the others girls did to go to b2 like belle said to michelle "just stick to b1 & the emperor will move you" ^^' i guess she is either going to earn a room at b1 or showing the emperor that she doesn't want to stay with the twins so thet they could move to b2 with gina ^^'

:biggrin::biggrin:

hqdefault.jpg

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

BOX JOINED CC ON JULY 13 2015,,,AND FROM HIS FIRST COMMENT UNTIL NOW MARCH 5 2017,,,HE IS STILL SAYING THE EXACT SAME SHIT,AND YET HE STILL WATCHES THE SAME FAKE SHIT BY THE SAME FAKE GIRLS ON THE SAME FAKE WEBSITE. YET HE IS STILL HERE.

THAT IS 598 DAYS

14 HOURS 20 MINUTES 

39 SECONDS 

OF REPEATING THE SAME COMMENT.::)::)

This are my first three posts in the history (if i remember right, i started to post with the openning of VV):

1. Posted December 16, 2015 · Report post

On 16.12.2015 at 6:56 PM, dfCcap said:

Me, jumping in?  Hell, I'm the one doing 95% of the criticizing of Real Life Crap!!  Pay more attention!  Yes, I was unjustly banned by them in my opinion and that left a bad taste in my mouth!  But, for you people to just sit on your hands and take these unnecessary maintenance outages just boggles my mind!  RLC could at least have some consistency with their actions and put every apartment under maintenance when people move in or out, not just this one!  Look, all I'm asking for is an explanation, that makes sense as to why they find it necessary to put this one apartment under maintenance so fucking often!!  I don't think that is to much to ask!  Fuck RLC in their sorry asses as far as I'm concerned, piss poor motherfuckers!!  Carina & Sabrina's apartment was under maintenance for days, why?  Fuck them sorry bastards!!

My goodness.  :doh: Could it be that you are taking the whole thing a little too personal?  ??? ... You can cancel at any time and no one is forcing you to watch. ... Clear, RLC is doing not as good as some of us are hoping for, but no one depends on this page. All this is just for fun. If you do not have fun, just go away. ...  To spam the discussion with abuse is nonsensical and not needed. ... Maybe you should take a break.  :)

2. Posted November 22, 2015 · Report post

On 22.11.2015 at 4:02 PM, MGuru said:

Yesterday's action

Was a quickie in bath tub with Messa

Thanks for the video. I missed the „event“. ;)

The term „ridiculous“ is much too weak to describe my opinion correctly.  :-\ But for this there are no words. .... It seams to be the end of Voronezh and reinforces my desire to see Messa go. ... Now Voronezh is at zero again and I'm not sure whether a renewed attempt is worthwhile. ... Is this the end of VV?

3. Posted November 18, 2015 · Report post

On 18.11.2015 at 9:55 PM, dfCcap said:

The amount of time this one apartment spends under maintenance is another reason why I'll never give RLC another penny of my money!  This one apartment alone has accumulated numerous whole days worth of being under maintenance.  It's a total ripoff!!

Therefore, I will not cancel. ... A good cast and some persent time is much more importent.

... later, I find out that this VV was going in a wrong direction for my taste and left. .... I also tried VH and canceled, because it was not a good fit for me. 

WITH RLC I FOUND THE CONTENT I AM LOCKING FOR WITH SOME OF THE COUPLE APARTMENTS. .... Posting my opinion is fun and should be no issue. This is a forum and no religion. 

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Gina and the twins must have done a lot of walking today. Gina has a band-aid on her foot. Maybe got a blister.

Oh walking...I had to read that twice DES, I thought you were suggesting they'd been up to no good...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, wathou said:

Guys can we cut the crap about real or fake, who gives a fuck ? if you are here it's because you like rlc ... if you have any complain go to the support ? or open a new topic to debate if rlc is real or fake ?

I agree 100% Wathou!!:biggrin::biggrin:

applausetelevisionbritney-spearsx-factorcwtf.gif

11 minutes ago, wathou said:

RLC was never only about Barcelona. ... So ... Why is it crap to talk about FAKE in apartments (mostly barcelona) on a page called REAL LIFE CAM? 

I know, you fell the urgent need to discuss the same three girls watching there smartphones like every other day, but you can do this even with some people (minority) post also about other topics. There is no need to supress opinions or just allow posts that meet the majority opinion.

• Upvote 1