Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

I can't ever remember seeing the lights in the Barcelona apt being turned off,,,I would love to see the electric bill for that place,,,even the light bulbs I'm surprised haven't been burned out yet.

These ladies have it good not to worry about paying that huge electric bill.:biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, MrBox said:

how many times someone posted in this forum how nice this girls are look ... or equal 

... this is also redundant and not needed at all, because we all know that they look very nice.  :)

Recurrence is no reason not to posts to current topics or answer to questions raised by others. ... I stoped the discussion already until Thestrider ask me about the definition of "REAL LIFE". I gave him my answer. This is very normal and i will not stop doing so just because the majority thinks differently.

58942779.jpg

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I can't ever remember seeing the lights in the Barcelona apt being turned off,,,I would love to see the electric bill for that place,,,even the light bulbs I'm surprised haven't been burned out yet.

These ladies have it good not to worry about paying that huge electric bill.:biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gif

I do not know about the U.S., but in europe we use more and more energy saving lamps. ... Some lamps with high watts may not be sold anymore.

The weirdest thing that I have ever seen in this apt was when Irma was getting her pussy being eaten out by Alex and then Stella just walked into the room and went right over to Irma while she laid there on the bed with Alex between her legs.

Both Irma and Stella were just there having a regular conversation like it was so normal,,Alex never even looked up from what he was doing,,he just kept eating away like nothing was wrong,,,Stella talked to Irma for a second and then left them to be alone again,,,that was just so odd and out of place,,I'm still thinking about it now lol.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

The weirdest thing that I have ever seen in this apt was when Irma was getting her pussy being eaten out by Alex and then Stella just walked into the room and went right over to Irma while she laid there on the bed with Alex between her legs.

Both Irma and Stella were just there having a regular conversation like it was so normal,,Alex never even looked up from what he was doing,,he just kept eating away like nothing was wrong,,,Stella talked to Irma for a second and then left them to be alone again,,,that was just so odd and out of place,,I'm still thinking about it now lol.:biggrin::biggrin:

makes you think its not the first time they have been there before huh

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Euromike, do you speak german?  (It's for a googd joke from Old-Berlin)

12 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I still don't think you can beat one girl being fingered by Rus while the other bates on the chair and Nicole walks in between the two and opens her mobile phone like there was nothing going on - now that's cold.

• Upvote 4