Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Alex does not bother me being at the apt. I just block his image out of my mind. I see nothing but a big blurr where he is. We need Ilona and her 1001 facial expressions back.

Yes we do im glad you agree, but im not sure i would like to see Alex eyeing her up :cry:  :sick:   :dodgy:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Alex does not bother me being at the apt. I just block his image out of my mind. I see nothing but a big blurr where he is. We need Ilona and her 1001 facial expressions back.

FACIAL expression wouldn't be bad :-)

Just now, Snakeater said:

He doesn't bother me either, as long as he sticks with Irma, preferably in her room and stays well clear of the other girls....and he keeps his clothes on...:cry:

The whole saga makes me squirm...:sick:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

He doesn't bother me either, as long as he sticks with Irma, preferably in her room and stays well clear of the other girls....and he keeps his clothes on...:cry:

Id rather not see him at all, i don't have a problem with the girls having guys round just not Someone as sickening and creepy as Alex

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

agree with that, but once danaya leaves and if the twins go to b2 i'm scared for the girls that will take the twins room, new one or "veteran" and i hope she won't stick to alex (maybe / probably too late for stella tho) :cry:

• Upvote 1

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Id rather not see him at all, i don't have a problem with the girls having guys round just not Someone as sickening and creepy as Alex

Hay.....I resemble that remark!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, wathou said:

agree with that, but once danaya leaves and if the twins go to b2 i'm scared for the girls that will take the twins room, new one or "veteran" and i hope she won't stick to alex (maybe / probably too late for stella tho) :cry:

I think once Irma goes we won't see him again...

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, wathou said:

Once you go black.....He he

Alex done had a taste.