Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, eremes said:

Fuck is probably exaggerated, but a certain jealousy is noticeable.
The roses only for Irma, Stella did not like.

Jealousy yes if she in fact Stella sat on woody wood pecker and so 2 chicks sharing the same pecker and only one gets a flower.  Stella can get any young stud from the club, why go to the Alexander?

7 hours ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Where in the hell is Angelina, did she chicken out not to dress up as a bunny and be part of Belle's homecoming?  I am seeing opposites of what i thought would happen-Belle was going to marry this Barc car dealership guy so she did not have to worry about money, no rings on fingers.  Stella who got rammed by one of the cocaine dudes has not brought him around B1, I guess they broke apart. Thank god Alex did not show up.  I am disappointed that Irma now is blocked by Gina to get to the twins :(

Angel left early yesterday morning about 7.20 with a big rucksak full of stuff. Looks like a short trip as she stayed out overnight. Whether dressing up as a bunny is her thing, we don't know but she's a pretty fun girl so it might be...:biggrin:

7 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

What I don't get is the Twins state of dress tonight. It would have taken nothing to get Belle nude but there weren't dressed as they were with Jess. Is this Gina's influence and yet she gets to sleep with them naked? That was the least nudity ever seen from Belle at a party even that terrible Halloween one I think - but you could tell she was itching to get naked and yet at night she has some nightie with panties and the Twins sleep nude.

Last 3 days we've seen Gina insert a tampon...hence the perminant panties. Her nudity was great 1st couple of days in the house so hopefully she can get back to that level after her period...:biggrin:

8 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Wish the Twin (Lia?) would put her pussy away - I don't want to leave it. Wish Belle would sleep like that and it would be probably be the only time I'd see it given my streaming problems.

Just watching Belle in bed this morning, I see what you mean when you've said in the passed she's got this unfortunate nack of managing to keep covered up the entire night when sleeping naked....Doesn't she know the house rules state she must sleep like Angel when she has this room...:biggrin:

7 hours ago, Snakeater said:

MRB guys in the apt. is not the mighty magical fix you make it to be. Myself I do not like watching guys. They need girls that are not afraid to do more on camera then walk around nude.

Not magical, but naturally. ... It all based on the power of nature. .. :) ... Hetro girls are into guys and hetro guys are into girls. ... Keep one part away and the event will not work.

Anyway, i agree with you in the point that this apartments need more that just nudity. ... This combination of monastery with teasing shows is extrem useless.  ... A almost daily teasing show has nothing to do with "The private life of other people in live 24/7.". 

33 minutes ago, kase said:

Gina now you have to spend some time in B2 not use time in B1

I predict Gina moves into B1 when Irma leaves on the 4th, And any new girls goes to B2 as a matchup for Belle :lightbulb:

26 minutes ago, Xide said:

Jeg spår Gina flytter inn B1 når Irma blader på fjerde, og alle nye jenter går til B2 som en matchup for Belle :lightbulb:

i also believe that Gina will move to B1 she has Been more in B1 than in B2