Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, jasonwils123 said:

Belle is still sleeping and i haven't heard one complaint.....If that was Stella there would be 20+ post in 0.5 seconds :sleepy:

What would people complain about? Stella has 3 other girls in the apt. to interact with. Belle has nobody there at the moment and who knows when Gina or Angel will show up back at B2.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

What would people complain about? Stella has 3 other girls in the apt. to interact with. Belle has nobody there at the moment and who knows when Gina or Angel will show up back at B2.

so its fine for her to sleep till whatever time she wants fully covered because she has nobody to interact with?:biggrin: OK  sounds about right

9 minutes ago, jasonwils123 said:

so its fine for her to sleep till whatever time she wants fully covered because she has nobody to interact with?:biggrin: OK  sounds about right

Sitting open legged on the sofa showing her pussy doesn't qualify for fully covered in my book...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sitting open legged on the sofa showing her pussy doesn't qualify for fully covered in my book...

Have you ever been in Stella's room? She sleeps like that mate.  With the extended sleeping Belle is playing catch up today but i have to admit she started strong:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning Naga. She was still in bed when I wrote that, I see she is out on the couch now.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1