Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Very very true. This is why Benfold, me and several others have wanted this combo - I really think the 2 could share a flat like Kami and Kristy perhaps with Ilona as a third - I know you'd like that :biggrin:. I guess Ilona would have to visit as she travels around more than Kami.

Heck well you have great imagination because that would be a special flat !!! Only problem is i would never be able to stop watching it !

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Heck well you have great imagination because that would be a special flat !!! Only problem is i would never be able to stop watching it !

Possibly better than my Nelly, Masha and Leora flat but I bet I'd get more sex with the first 2.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Possibly better than my Nelly, Masha and Leora flat but I bet I'd get more sex with the first 2.

I even designed that one. Plenty of mirrors for The Goddess, an exercise area for Masha and some strong fixed furniture to bang Nelly against :biggrin: