Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, MrBox said:

... if they have energy they will most likely select between dancing (teasing mode) or going out (real life mode).  ... :) ... Every day the same excitment. ... :)

i was wrong ... they did both ... they went out of the apartment (for some private time) and have a dancing show (as teasing element). ... very impressive, to see this diversity in B1.

...  "the private life of other people ... " ... of course ...  ::)

21 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I'm still waiting on the day when these girls are finally gonna give me some Naked twister.::)::):biggrin::biggrin:

247688vlcsnap2015080200h56m40s9.png

27 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Is it just me or do the twins Kinda look like Nora?

41898_a4deb64d2f4df349a64443df9afa7a16ff103e07.jpg

You are true:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, denizenkane said:

Yep pretty on the nose with that assessment Mike. What I said about Bell is less about what she gives the viewers and more to do with her level of enjoyment in the project though. She was electric, bouncing off the walls when she came in the first time around but by the end she seemed very bored, at least around the apartment, by the end. Much the same this time around.

I think she had a lot more drugs than you all gave her credit for the first time around.  Yes there was a couple of obvious times but I can assure you there were many more.  Stella is a drug head deluxe.....she can't function without them!   Maybe Belle went through drug burnout towards the end of her first stay!!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, lemondrop said:

I think they got too much  negative feed back so this is hindering their actions

LMAO......far from the truth!!   These girls don't give a shit about what anybody thinks on this forum.  They will do their little BS shows and pick up their check and laugh at all the remarks that are posted on this site......that's just the way these kind of girls are!

• Upvote 1